+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do they just want sex?

Do they just want sex?

I'm a 37yo good looking single man I work with some younger attractive women like 20-24yrs. They flirt with me and find ways to touch me or rub up against me a lot. I asked a 21yo out and she accepted but I didn't make any moves to kiss her now she doesn't show much intrest. I would've just had sex with her if that's what she wanted but I didn't know how to ask.

Now there's another one who is showing that she is interested how do I find out if she just wants to sleep with me? Do a lot of younger women seek sex from older guys without a desire for a relationship?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookerdave View Post
    Do a lot of younger women seek sex from older guys without a desire for a relationship?
    Yes.

Use subtlety (at its best) and try to interpret body language. Make very subtle moves on her and see how she replies.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If they are smart, that is all they want. You are too old for anything else with them. Why don't you find women of a more suitable age to date? Like say, over 30?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Younger women want attention more than sex, and they want sex a LOT. You may have a hard time finding a woman under 30 who is really willing to just walk away the next moring without a backward glance.

If it were just about getting laid, they'd just grab whoever's closest and get down, don't you think? You know it's not just that. You work with these girls. Are you their boss? You're some kind of trophy they're all competing for.

Sounds like a potentially messy situation. If you want to date 20-year-olds, why don't you try someone you don't work with, so it doesn't blow up in your face?

I'm no boss where I work. Just a lowly grill cook with tattoos. Not even Mgt material too much of a rebel for that position. I'm not comfortable with the attention they give me to tell you the truth. I don't want to "date" them. We have little in common, firstly, and secondly I know it wouldn't last. Any woman that would have sex with me without getting to know me would make me wonder about her judgement and would not likely be a good choice for a mate. I'm looking for my mate really but am getting really f'in horney in the mean time and these young ladies are just looking sooo hot. Making this post has helped. It's allowed me to talk about this. Talking things out helps. I really don't want an emotional entanglement (even if it's born from casual sex) with a woman that is emotionally unavailable to me, especially one I work with.