+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Female Advice

Need Female Advice

Okay well i'm new to this site and don't usually do this like the other thousand of you guys say

but

i'm really confused about this girl and what she is thinking so i really need a female's point of view on my situation

Heres the story ---- long story sorry =( ----

i met this girl through my best friend and he knows her because she's his girlfriends best friend.
    ps: her names missy
    so i met missy and we rarely talked mostly because i'm the type of guy thats always the quiet one in the crowd and she's the exact opposite. shes the one that talks and plays around with both male and female
    and one night when we all went drinking my friend happened to drink a lil too much and was throwing up outside. naturally his girlfriend went outside to help him and so did the others, and it happened to be that missy and i were the only two people still inside the house.
    i juss glanced at her, caught her eyes, and then looked away and soon after followed an awkward silence.
    unable to think of anything to say i asked her if she wanted to take a couple of shots of jack daniels with me
    she hesitated but agreed to take only a couple. so i start pouring her shots and we start drinking and drinking and before i know it we'r both drunk.
    my friends started coming back inside the house and missy tells me "lets go to the back" and grabs my hand and leads me to the way
    i smile ,just simply because she's holding my hand, and follow her. after reaching the back of the house we find a bench to sit down on and before i know what i'm doing i put my arms around her and start gazing into her eyes. she starts to look away and smiles. and being the drunken idiot that i am i catch her gaze, move my head foward, and kisses her.
    now the rest is a blur and the next thing i remember is waking up in my bed with the worst hangover.
    on that day my friend decides to meet his girlfriend on a park and tells me missy's there as well. unable to resist i agree to go with him
    so we start driving towards the park and as i get closer and closer my heart starts beating faster and faster ,until i feel the blood pulsating in my neck by the time we arrive there
    i get out of the car and i see missy and she looks back at me and being the shy and stupid guy i am i pretend taht i don't remember anything that happened the other night.
    i barely whisper a croaked "hi" towards her and she greets me back and towards the whole night we keep our distance
    and too make a long story short i meet her frequently after and being the pussy that i am she breaks the ice and tells me that she likes me. (o yea and she told me she never before got drunk and let a random guy kiss her so don't think of her as a slut)
    but now heres the thing. whenever my bestfriend and i go on double dates with missy and my bestfriend's girlfriend it seems as if she always talks to him and jokes around with him, which gets me very jealous. she tells me that she knows i get very jealous or upset but that she likes to socialize and have fun. and one night my bestfriend got drunk and regardless of what everyone was saying he kept drinking more. than after he poured himself a shot missy took it from him and begged him to stop. angered he asked her why she took away his shot and she replied it was because she was caring for him. being drunk my friend shouted at her that she was not his girlfriend and that he already had one.
    after he said this she got very upset and stormed out of the house i chased after her and tried to comfort her, but she seemed very upset over what he said.
    the next day they both said sorry to each other and became close friends again.
    i really like this girl and she knows it and we talk on a daily basis
    but now

my question is

i really have doubts about this girl for some reason (yes i am a very insecure guy and can't trust people easily)
    but i'm just wondering have or would any of you girls every say you like a guy just because the other guy that you truely like was already in a relationship with your bestfriend.
    and
    would you really get that upset if your close guy friend told you that you weren't his girlfriend (if you didnt' like him in that sort of way)
    and
    would you use a guy and go out with him simply to go on double dates to hang out with his best friend?
    ps: i have this suspicion because of lil hints like her saying that girls like to play games and get things that seem unattainable
    even though she says she used to be like that and that she's matured now, however i still get my suspicions (o yea and she's 17 and i'm 18)

ps: i don't want any advice like "go ask her straight foward" or anything like that
    i'm just wondering if any of you girls or any girls that you know would do this sort of thing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, I would require a cliff-notes edition. Can you summarize?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You need to stop hanging around so much with your boozebag best friend. If you want things to progress with Missy, you should take her out, just the two of you, and spend some nice time together. Is she your girlfriend or your drinking buddy? Are you involved in a group relationship? It sounds like you and your friends are living pretty low to the ground. Improve yourself. Start waliking upright and hopefully, Missy will be interested in evolving as well.

yea i triy to make it just a date with me and her
    the first time i asked her if she wanted to be alone she didn't seem so enthusiastic about it but when i mentioned that my bestfriend and his girlfriend were coming she seemed uplifted
    after that day we spent other nights together and we talk on the phone for hours

another question would you talk on the phone with a guy for an hour if you weren't interested in having a real relationship with him

Quote Originally Posted by confused_person View Post
    yea i triy to make it just a date with me and her
    the first time i asked her if she wanted to be alone she didn't seem so enthusiastic about it but when i mentioned that my bestfriend and his girlfriend were coming she seemed uplifted
    after that day we spent other nights together and we talk on the phone for hours

another question would you talk on the phone with a guy for an hour if you weren't interested in having a real relationship with him

Were you talking about your best friend? Why do you think she wants to double date but not be around you one-on-one? Is she nervous about being alone with you, or does she want to make a play for him?

no we don't talk about him
    but she doesn't seem nervous at all when she's around me
    she claims to be very shy but i doubt thats true