+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she or doesn't she

does she or doesn't she

Ok,
    Im madly in love with my ex-girlfriend. I stupidly broke up with her and now want her back. We have been broken up for about 6 weeks. For the first 4 weeks she wanted me back bad, and i did too, but everytime i wanted to ask her out again, we had a fight.

Now after these 4 weeks she now says she just wanna be friends. I have told her heaps of times that i love her heaps and will do anything to get her back.

Now she is sending me mixed signals. She says she doesn't want me to move on and she says that she loves being with me. She continually wants to see me, where she hugs and kisses me.

I love this girl and deep down, i believe she loves me back. Any advice?

Ive tried to move on but she makes me so happy, and i just can't. I continually think of her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess until she makes up her mind, you will have to wait. Until you get tired of waiting, that is.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

just stay away from her. ignore her for a while, maybe she'll eventually come back.

Well, what are the fights about, John? Are you just incompatible, yet passionate, or is there something broken, but fixable with your relationship?

the fights are really stupid. And the funny thing is when we don't fite we get along so well.

The fites: stupid things like one of us may talk to the opposite sex at a party and it may come across as flirting or i may have had a tough day and im grumpy and she gets upset.

Stupid stuff like that. But ever since we have broken up, i don't think we have had one fight. Which is good.

Ok, i need more advice!

I was about to ask to go on a double date with a mate, his GF and her cousin. Now my ex has got upset bout this, so i said, i won't go.

Instead, i have asked her out, but she says she doesn't know if she is busy on Saturday. Now why won't she give me an answer straight away. Is she scared or worried or anything?

cheers guys

God, you two must drive everyone around you nuts.

Why don't you call her and suggest you guys spend Saturday in the Drama-free Zone.

hey guys,
    New problem:

Ok, now her nanna is a psychic and apparently a good one, as she did predict our break-up. Now she has predicted a new love for this girl.

How do i convince her not to listen to this psychic? I mean she even said to me that she would definitely get back with me, if she hadn't heard about this new love.

What can i do to prove my love to her?

cheers

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A psychic? You can't be serious.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Psychics are full of shit, they use psychological workarounds and methods to soak information from the person without their knowledge.

run away. you should tell her that your psychic grandfather knows her grandmother is'nt a real psychic and warned you that your ex is purposely trying to hurt your feelings.

I think unless you like a drama filled life, I would just let it go. I have a friend who likes to go to a psychic...love her to death....but she's nuts. she tries to base her love life around it...and guess what?? It never works out. You can't try to control how things end up. It'll drive you crazy. It sounds like you both need to just take a step back from this and think about what you want...maybe go out with some other people...take some time apart and if you both still feel like this is what you want then try it again. as for proving your love to her...it sounds like maybe you need proof of her love for you, to see that its the same as yours for her.

seriously though that is unbelievably insulting. i bet that if ya just laughed and said good luck she'd be pursuing you again.

a few questions john how old are both of you. how long did u date before you broke up with her??? u need to think long and hard what you want its seem she very unsure.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09 View Post
    a few questions john how old are both of you. how long did u date before you broke up with her??? u need to think long and hard what you want its seem she very unsure.
    lolollloololloloolloolloolooooololllllll u r 2 roflmao kk???????? kk