+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Coincidence or a sign of fate ?

Coincidence or a sign of fate ?

I met this guy 3 years ago, and start to like him. The thing is, I started to like him when I noticed there something in his eyes that he liked to stare at me in someway. From that day, I started to have this feelings for him and began to stare at his eyes too, until now, when we meet. We still always like to see each other eyes. I never see any other people's eyes like seeing his. It's like what people say "Only have eyes for each other". Does it what it meant ? When seeing his eyes, it's like there's a magnet in his eyes, that make me doesn't want to take my eyes of him. I always want to look at his eyes forever, never let him go. And he said he feels the magnetic feeling too when looking at my eyes. Is this something, is this mean we could be soulmate ?

Other thing, that I confused about him. When he's not around, I always see his name somewhere, like in TV, agent's name, mall, everywhere. You know, it's like in Serendipity, when Jonathan hear lots of 'Sara' before he's getting married, and freaked out. That's me too, in the same case. It's like lots of people have the same name as his. It's like the world reveals him to me all the time. What this means ? Any idea...is it just coincidence or is it something ? Something that ask me not to let go of him ?
    Please help, I'm so confused. He also likes me to, btw, but our time is just not right, right now.

Please help.. I need ur feedback about these, thanks :confused:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm...fate?? i think that you should live your life one day at a time. it's good to think of what the future may bring, but try not to worry about it. you'll ponder too much on what may happen that you might actually miss the real deal. all the little things that your'e supposed to live for. i think that if you're supposed to be married together it will find it's own way into your lives. for now, just realize what you have because you never know what may happen in the future. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...