Thread: Question

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    skaterboy's willy --> 8=D
    This is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelssRomantic View Post
    forget the height....forget the looks...

are you honestly interested in her? if you are..then go for it...even if you dont if she likes you..cuz she may not know you well enough to like you. you may have to allow her time to get to know you..

if you dont like her...dont put in the effort...

on the height note..just cuz she may want taller guys..doesnt mean that she wont go for someone shorter...you may just have to get to know her.
    What is up with people saying forget about the looks? I am not saying looks are huge decider, but if there is no physical attraction, then the likelyhood of chemistry will be less likely. Its human nature basically.

I was honestly interested in her, but there is this thing called body langauge. You can tell a lot from it, espeically when you studied it as well as learned to read it. I am not saying that I am some pro at it, but I know enough that it has svaed me the time and trouble. Can she be interested in me if we talk, maybe, but I don't see the point of "throwing" my self at her and wasting my time talking to her in hopes of her having interest in me.

And far as height goes yes I am aware that she may go for someone shorter than her. Maybe she had bad experinces with tall guys and she has her own label for us tall guys.

If she shows interest again I be willing to talk to her again, but I can't be waiting for her to come around.

King Zarathu Guest
    skaterboy's willy --> 8=D
    Vashti's job ----> 8==D~\|/

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    What is up with people saying forget about the looks? I am not saying looks are huge decider, but if there is no physical attraction, then the likelyhood of chemistry will be less likely. Its human nature basically.

I was honestly interested in her, but there is this thing called body langauge. You can tell a lot from it, espeically when you studied it as well as learned to read it. I am not saying that I am some pro at it, but I know enough that it has svaed me the time and trouble. Can she be interested in me if we talk, maybe, but I don't see the point of "throwing" my self at her and wasting my time talking to her in hopes of her having interest in me.

And far as height goes yes I am aware that she may go for someone shorter than her. Maybe she had bad experinces with tall guys and she has her own label for us tall guys.

If she shows interest again I be willing to talk to her again, but I can't be waiting for her to come around.

im not saying to "throw yourself" im saying be her friend. im also not saying that you should wait around for her..there is more people out there..just try and be her friend..and see if you really do like her and see if she doesnt like you. if it doesnt work out..you will have a good friend (maybe).

by the way that you told me this..i sense either you are upset or you are a pesimest...either way..cheer up....

and not all girls throw labels on guys like that..im not big on generalizing..cuz its a waste of time..putting labels on people isnt a good way to do it..if you dont want her to clasify you as "tall jerk" then why would you clasify her as "shallow" (saying that looks are something)

edit
    read what i posted on another thread:

personality clashing definatly..unless the previously stated "party girl" is looking to change.

the reasons some girls like some guys is out of everyones head..including girls...

but the reasons other girls are interested in other guys is a proper mix of the following:

confidence *definatly*
    -if they guy does have guts to stick up for himself or for her....foget it...and the confidence to say "HEY I LIKE YOU!" (at the proper moment of course)-

attractiveness
    -on this note..if you are average looking..or less than average..dont worry about that...just cuz one girl isnt attracted to you doesnt mean that another one isnt...and just cuz they arent physcially attracted to you...does mean she isnt towards your personality-

which brings us to personality
    -be yourself...(obviously) show her the good parts..and wait till you know her well enough to show her the bad <im mean the REALLY bad>(do this so you have a chance...)-

show her that you can communicate properly

your pride
    -not that you have pride..but you know when to use it..and you know when to stand down-

finally...
    to get a girls attention...
    just show her your AWESOMENESS!
    Last edited by HopelssRomantic; 12-09-06 at 11:20 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Vashti's job -
    Jurupa - I think you missed my earlier post. Where did you hear the "15 second rule"? 15 seconds sounds very generous. Chemistry is instant.

Skaterboy's job, which reminds me: get to work, pool boy.

--------O (leaf skimmer)

I^^^^^^^I (pool)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Skaterboy's job, which reminds me: get to work, pool boy.

--------O (leaf skimmer)

I^^^^^^^I (pool)
    STAY ON TOPIC OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED YOU COCK-HOARDING PUSSY

Jurupa - I think you missed my earlier post. Where did you hear the "15 second rule"? 15 seconds sounds very generous. Chemistry is instant.
    I have heared its anywhere from 10 to 15 seconds depend on who writes up the article. Others like you say, say chemistry is instant. But I say thru my experiences that by 15 second the girl has basically made her mind up on the guy.

im not saying to "throw yourself" im saying be her friend. im also not saying that you should wait around for her..there is more people out there..just try and be her friend..and see if you really do like her and see if she doesnt like you. if it doesnt work out..you will have a good friend (maybe).
    I am not totally dissagreeing with you on this, but I can end up in the friend zone real quick if I don't watch what I do. Yes I will most probably get a friend out of it which is a good thing, but then it won't go past from there.

by the way that you told me this..i sense either you are upset or you are a pesimest...either way..cheer up....
    I am not really that upset about this as I have a curse on me and it doesn't want to go away no matter what I do. No I am not trying to be negative, its just that I either run into girls that have boyfriends or I get married girls flirting and checking me out. But as far as being a pesimest, it really depends on whats going thru my head at the time and what my brain is analyzing as well, becuase show me a glass of water that is half full and I will say it is half full, but on something else I would say it is "half empty".

and not all girls throw labels on guys like that..im not big on generalizing..cuz its a waste of time..putting labels on people isnt a good way to do it..if you dont want her to clasify you as "tall jerk" then why would you clasify her as "shallow" (saying that looks are something)
    I know that not all girls label guys like that, am not saying she has.

edit
    read what i posted on another thread:
    Yeep! more reading.

personality clashing definatly..unless the previously stated "party girl" is looking to change.
    Party girl? I tend to not go for girls that look like they go to parties as that is not my thing and two from personal experience they tend to create more drama, which I don't care to put up with.

the reasons some girls like some guys is out of everyones head..including girls...
    Hey I just wish there was a way to make females in general less confusing. But I doubt it would happen.

but the reasons other girls are interested in other guys is a proper mix of the following:
    Hey teacher I learned this back when I was 13

confidence *definatly*
    -if they guy does have guts to stick up for himself or for her....foget it...and the confidence to say "HEY I LIKE YOU!" (at the proper moment of course)-
    I thnk I got this one pretty well now. And its pretty much a requirement when you are my height as you have to get use to all the people staring at you. And I also have no problem embrassing people in public as well.

attractiveness
    -on this note..if you are average looking..or less than average..dont worry about that...just cuz one girl isnt attracted to you doesnt mean that another one isnt...and just cuz they arent physcially attracted to you...does mean she isnt towards your personality-
    I am not worried about my looks at all. Heck most of the time I don't care about the clothes I wear even as my daily outfit is usually a sold colot t-shirt and shorts. I know its plain, but I like it. Plus there is not exact much that I like that is in my size anyway, so I am limited there.

which brings us to personality
    -be yourself...(obviously) show her the good parts..and wait till you know her well enough to show her the bad <im mean the REALLY bad>(do this so you have a chance...)-
    I think I got a good personality and people seem to be drawn to it and likes to hang out with me. Heck today when I had to introduce my self to the class (the same one the girl in question is in), I ask if I had to stand up. So I did and the teacher said to sit down becuase of my height. Everyone in the class was laughing.

The only "bad" side to my personality is that I am quiet and people think I look pissed off or stuck up. But once they know me they say that I am very laid back and down to earth.

show her that you can communicate properly
    Ja ja communication is very guten ja? Tho I don't think speaking the few German words I know to her is a good I idea, I have already "talked" to her once. I let her go in front of me to go into the class and she smiled as she was not expecting it and the teacher that was in there kick us out and I was still next to her and said "or not" and she chuckled at that.

But communication is not exactly my strong point and I think no matter how hard I work at it, it would never be one. But I do what I can tho. But I guess a good thing tho is that people think I have a German accent, so that tends to work in my favor.

your pride
    -not that you have pride..but you know when to use it..and you know when to stand down-
    I don't have pride AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! lol
    I think your refering to my ego and machoism, not pride. I only get macho when its okay todo so.

finally...
    to get a girls attention...
    just show her your AWESOMENESS!
    Getting the girls attention has been already done as that converstation I post a couple parapgraphs up happen on the first day of school. I don't think showing my awesomeness will do me any good. I can try and talk to her, but if she ingores me theres aint much I can do about it.

I am going to wear a very "colorfull" t-shirt on wensday for the hell of it. I know it will get attention no doubt. The girl I have mention makes her self avaliable, I take her up on it, but if not then I won't be waiting.

wow.

thats a lot

where do i start...hm.....

i have just learned a lot about you..thanks. that helps a lot when you are giving advice...german eh? alright....thats cool.

i know what you mean about the whole "half glass" thing..im the same way..either i wanna marry them or they are taken...so i know what you mean.

about the party girl thing..there was a post before what i posted...about a party girl is more likely to be attracted to a party girl.

girls are never gunna change to be less confusing..so just give up on all hopes!

about being shy...open up...my personal experience is that more girls are attracted to guys that make their presence known. (communicate)

the worst thing that you could do is give up and think to yourself that there is no chance.

i have a crush on this guy..and ive talked to him about us..and he says that he just wants to be friends...which im ok with....when i told my mom..she said that just cuz he doest like me now...doesnt mean he wont like me later. already i believe her..cuz he is already talking to me more...and paying more attention to me.

lol this thread is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol this thread is funny.
    Yes it is.

wow.

thats a lot

where do i start...hm.....

i have just learned a lot about you..thanks. that helps a lot when you are giving advice...german eh? alright....thats cool.
    Trust me you may think you have learned a lot about me but you haven't even began lol. I have had girls try and figure me out and they failed. But on the German thing I part German.

i know what you mean about the whole "half glass" thing..im the same way..either i wanna marry them or they are taken...so i know what you mean.
    Ya but at least you don't got married men hitting on you. Unlike me where I get married females htting on me. I pratically made it a habbt that if I see a girl that I am interested in I look for a ring on the ring fingure first.

about the party girl thing..there was a post before what i posted...about a party girl is more likely to be attracted to a party girl.
    I agree completely, but i think is is part of my problem tho. I don't fit into one group. In high school on any given day I could talk to the popular crowd then to the jocks, then to the geeks, and no one would care. If others did it the students may care about it.

girls are never gunna change to be less confusing..so just give up on all hopes!
    Hey I can wish and hope right?

about being shy...open up...my personal experience is that more girls are attracted to guys that make their presence known. (communicate)
    I use to be shy big time but have basically grown out of it. I am more quiet than shy now. And if I do talk its straight to the point and short and sweet. The only times I actually go full blown is when I am around my moms side of the famliy or when people that are interested in what I have to say and ask me questions and contuine the converstation. Thats it really. I like to sit in the background listening and people watch basically more than talking.

the worst thing that you could do is give up and think to yourself that there is no chance.
    True, but you also have to recognize when you don't have a chance. I know for a fact that my chances of even talking to Jessical Abla is about as good as me becomig president of the United States, which is none. If the girl I mention does make her self avaliable or I am able to say something and I get a postive reaction, I give it another go.

i have a crush on this guy..and ive talked to him about us..and he says that he just wants to be friends...which im ok with....when i told my mom..she said that just cuz he doest like me now...doesnt mean he wont like me later. already i believe her..cuz he is already talking to me more...and paying more attention to me.
    I am not saying things can't happen that way, I think for me the likely hood of such things are not good.

to me...it looks like you have plenty to say...looks like you have an answer and a comment on everything and how it doesnt apply to you. ive ran out of advice for you...you can choose to take it..or you can choose not to..either way...tell me what happens! (if you want)

to me...it looks like you have plenty to say...looks like you have an answer and a comment on everything and how it doesnt apply to you. ive ran out of advice for you...you can choose to take it..or you can choose not to..either way...tell me what happens! (if you want)
    lol

Ya I know it seems like that. I am not trying to blow of your adivce, is just that its good to hear things that I been told for years, from other people time to time or else I start to lose my edge as you may call it. But I will tell you what happens at the next class meeting as it may get interesting.

i understand your not trying to blow off my advice...some people already know..others arent looking for that advice..and just wanna hear what they wnna hear. just trying to give you a girls point of veiw. well..my point of veiw...cuz im a girl wait...*checking* yep! i have all the right equiptment! hehe

but...anyways...keep me updated!

going to bed..be back in the morning...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i understand your not trying to blow off my advice...some people already know..others arent looking for that advice..and just wanna hear what they wnna hear
    That...that was beautiful.

This girl understands.

Welcome to your on-line home away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That...that was beautiful.

This girl understands.

Welcome to your on-line home away from home.
    Hey if more girls where like this I think there would be less problems in the world. I am not saying girls are the source of all the problems, but I think they create their share of them tho.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast