+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Question

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Hey if more girls where like this I think there would be less problems in the world. I am not saying girls are the source of all the problems, but I think they create their share of them tho.
    Stick around long enough and you will see that girls have nothing on the boys in the problem-creating area.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Stick around long enough and you will see that girls have nothing on the boys in the problem-creating area.
    lol I will get back to you when I am 60 years old.

Hey if more girls where like this I think there would be less problems in the world. I am not saying girls are the source of all the problems, but I think they create their share of them tho.
    haha..just say it..we are the root of all evil!

aww...you guys are so sweet! <3 i love you all

im on msn messenger like all day so hit me up

[email]ellabellarocks@hotmail.com[/email]

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HopelssRomantic View Post
    You have to show us a picture first, to pass my test. Only certain girls are eligible of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    You have to show us a picture first, to pass my test. Only certain girls are eligible of my time.
    add me..ill send you a pic

yay! he said that i pass!

King Zarathu Guest
    Barely passed, but it'll do. She said "nice" and said that I passed too. What she really meant was "Sweet Jesus! Do you want my first child?"

Barely passed, but it'll do.

oh my gosh! your sooooo mean!

King Zarathu Guest
    I was just kidding. Besides, I'm sexy.

I think you won't last a minute in a couple cities I live somewhat near as you will get chewed up and spited out so fast you would wonder what the hell happend.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelssRomantic View Post
    haha..just say it..we are the root of all evil!

aww...you guys are so sweet! <3 i love you all

im on msn messenger like all day so hit me up

I would, but I only do IM's for business only and even then I try to not to use it. I only do the following:

- E-mails
    - Phone

Thats it. Heck I don't even own a cell phone.

King Zarathu Guest
    I think you won't last a minute in a couple cities I live somewhat near as you will get chewed up and spited out so fast you would wonder what the hell happend.
    Yawn.

This is all assuming you know what "cities, lol" I've lived in. Try living in a city that is being bombed by an extremely powerful military. Try hearing military bombs going off right down the street while you're sleeping and expected to wake up early so you can make early-morning events.

But then again, what the hell do I know? I'm sure an elegant business man who doesn't own a cell phone like yourself could most definitely teach me a thing or two about survival, especially in this country.

Do you honestly think I care about where you grew up, going to a 3-hour church mass in a trailer followed by grapejuice and crackers for communion, while about 60-70% of the people inside left to go smoke weed? Do I care?

Yawn.

This is all assuming you know what "cities, lol" I've lived in. Try living in a city that is being bombed by an extremely powerful military. Try hearing military bombs going off right down the street while you're sleeping and expected to wake up early so you can make early-morning events.

But then again, what the hell do I know? I'm sure an elegant business man who doesn't own a cell phone like yourself could most definitely teach me a thing or two about survival, especially in this country.

Do you honestly think I care about where you grew up, going to a 3-hour church mass in a trailer followed by grapejuice and crackers for communion, while about 60-70% of the people inside left to go smoke weed? Do I care?

For one thing I ain't no businessman that works 8 hours a day. I am a college student and work on the side. Two I said that I do not own a cell phone. Three the way you been posting it look like you where not in a country with miltary action becuase generally in such countries armies tend attack and try and distroy the communications of that country. Another thing yes I grew up in the city, I have been out of the city more than once and have done non city things like white water rafting, 4x4, learning some out door survial tips )ie how to identify the north star). Also I don't go to church either as I am not religous.

Yes I never been in a city that was under attack, nor do I want to. If I want to hear stories about such things I just ask my dad who was in the Vietnam War. from reading what you have posted it sounds like you are living with your mom, why she is in a war torn country I am not going to ask, but if i was in your shoes I would almost want to live with your dad and stand up to him and show that he could not push me around like has been doing. But that is just me.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa
    For one thing I ain't no businessman that works 8 hours a day.
    I was being sarcastic. Tool.

Two I said that I do not own a cell phone.
    Erm...
    Zarathu said:
    "I'm sure an elegant business man who doesn't own a cell phone like yourself"

Three the way you been posting it look like you where not in a country with miltary action becuase generally in such countries armies tend attack and try and distroy the communications of that country.
    Who said I'm living there now? ASSUME=ASS|U|but not me. That's right.

Another thing yes I grew up in the city, I have been out of the city more than once and have done non city things like white water rafting, 4x4, learning some out door survial tips )ie how to identify the north star).
    Snore. More non-religious boyscouts, on their way to receive the boot.

Yes I never been in a city that was under attack, nor do I want to.
    Then don't bullshit about how "lol, u cnat live in mah ciitie cuz ull die n stufz lollll."

If I want to hear stories about such things I just ask my dad who was in the Vietnam War. from reading what you have posted it sounds like you are living with your mom, why she is in a war torn country I am not going to ask, but if i was in your shoes I would almost want to live with your dad and stand up to him and show that he could not push me around like has been doing. But that is just me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is getting too dirty for my taste.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This is getting too dirty for my taste.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast