+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question

Question

I been told that tall females have a hard time finding guys that are taller than them. So I am just a bit confused with a girl in one of my classes. You see this girl is around the 5'10" mark and been doing what I can to talk to her and what have you, but having no luck. I see her flirting, but it is unclear which guy she is flirting with. Today I saw her checking out a guy that sat in the row behind me and he is no taller than her.

I am much taller than the guy she checked out today and have tried to talk to her, but doing so is another thing. I am now thinking of "walking" away and stop flirting and showing interest in her. I been told counltess times (mostly from older females), that girls love tall guys and have heared about it countless times as well. I know that not all girls go for tall guys, and I know that I am not exactly a knock out either. I just consider my self average looking.

But question is if what I been told is true, and it seems so from the looks I get from girls, wouldn't a tall girl like the one I mention if she was single (which seems to be the case) show interest in a guy taller than her?

I know that I am not going to fit every girl's prefence, nor be attractive to every girl out there, I am just curious and semi confused on this.

For me, height is important. I tend to be attracted to tall guys in general, but I've had crushes on a couple of guys who were no taller than myself.

What is it that this guy has that you don't? Figure out what it is and you'll be less confused.

What is so important about getting a tall girlfriend, anyway? Aren't there other qualities that are equally or more important?

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm 6'3", which is why Gigabitch is constantly chasing me. That's right. Chasing me.

And when I catch you, I'm gonna give you SUCH a pinch!

King Zarathu Guest
    Pinch me where?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not trying to down play the importance of looks, but they aren't everything. Sometimes it comes down to how you work it. Sometimes girls simply aren't interested for reasons that will often go unexplained.

But just so you know, you can be shorter than a girl and still get lucky.

Yessir.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Pinch me where?
    Right on your diaper.

I do admit that height is the first thing I notice about a guy. If there isn't enough to back it up, though, he's just a taller version of the last guy I didn't find attractive.

Are you trying to create a new race of Very Tall People?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am tall, and so I am attracted to tall men initially, but if there is no chemistry, then there isn't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    For me, height is important. I tend to be attracted to tall guys in general, but I've had crushes on a couple of guys who were no taller than myself.

What is it that this guy has that you don't? Figure out what it is and you'll be less confused.

What is so important about getting a tall girlfriend, anyway? Aren't there other qualities that are equally or more important?
    To asnwer your first question, there is no need for me to figure out what the other guy has that I don't have.

As your second question goes yes I do look for other qualities in girl, but height is in my top 5 tho. Part of the reason is that I am 6'6". The lowest I will date is 5'5". I know I may sound picky, but just imagine a guy of my height with a girl that is 5'4" or shorter, it will look odd. Plus its a different world when your tall, and it feels better when you are with other tall people as they understand the problems you have being tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm not trying to down play the importance of looks, but they aren't everything. Sometimes it comes down to how you work it. Sometimes girls simply aren't interested for reasons that will often go unexplained.

But just so you know, you can be shorter than a girl and still get lucky.

Yessir.
    I know looks aren't everything, but if there is no physical attraction there then the likehood of chemistry is very little. Have you heared of that 15 sec rule girls use? If there is no physical conntection and some chemistry in that time then the guy will most probably be rejected. As I put itm there has to be something there that makes you look and gets you interested in the girl.

I'm 6'3", which is why Gigabitch is constantly chasing me. That's right. Chasing me.
    And I am 3" taller than you and get a lot more than one girl showing interest in me.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I am tall, and so I am attracted to tall men initially, but if there is no chemistry, then there isn't.
    I agree completely. Thats one of the things I am wondering somewhat with the girl I mention in my post. I don't expect every tall girl to go crazy for me or fall head over heals over me either, becuase if there is no chemistry there from the start then whats the point of having the relationship?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    And I am 3" taller than you and get a lot more than one girl showing interest in me.
    Yawn. Count 2, including vashti. Secondly, they're not girls, they're women. Girls are instantly turned off by me when they see the word "intelligence" written on my resumé.

{EDIT}
    Three, including Venacava.

Yawn. Count 2, including vashti. Secondly, they're not girls, they're women. Girls are instantly turned off by me when they see the word "intelligence" written on my resumé.

{EDIT}
    Three, including Venacava.
    If you say so. But I do you one better and call the girls you mentioned, ladies as I am sure in their right they are such. And I do believe you when girls see "intelligence" on your CV, becuase you quote your self as to having it and not saying it with your experience and knowledge you learned from school. Girls tend to not like it when guys say what they don't have.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Girls tend to not like it when guys say what they don't have.
    No no no, they don't like it when they know a guys doesn't have what he claims. If they don't know, they're puddy in your hands.

King Zarathu Guest
    I didn't even have to step in, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Oh my God, Nick, you're so smart.... I don't feel like I'm worth your time.. please.. forgive me... let me give you my first-born child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venacava
    Oh my God, Nick, you're so smart.... I don't feel like I'm worth your time.. please.. forgive me... let me give you my first-born child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch

I didn't even have to step in, awesome.
    So when is the part you wake up? Try and not get to ahead of your ego now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No no no, they don't like it when they know a guys doesn't have what he claims. If they don't know, they're puddy in your hands.
    Dude I already know this. I seen it a lot and I just laugh at the girl becuase the guy will never show the goods to the girl.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nick?

Who's Nick?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast