+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Question

wow. bored much?

Me a tool wow I haven't that one in awhile. How the heck am I an idot? You said you lived in a city that gets bombed. The reason I mention my dad and Vietnam is that I get the picture you painted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This is getting too dirty for my taste.
    Then don't plan in the mud lol.

you guys are rediculous.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I was just kidding. Besides, I'm sexy.

Everyone is sexy in the dark.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Everyone is sexy in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    omg dat cnat b u @ 14 wtf?!?!?!!?!111 ur so0o0o0o0o0o0o sexy...
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1379[/url]

kthx.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you guys are rediculous.
    Thank you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you guys are rediculous.
    Your spelling is "lol, rediculous."

Well got an update and it seems things get bit more confusing.

When I was waiting for class she walked past me and didn't seem to want anyone to talk to her. I ignore her and didn't make eye contact. When class started she did her usual thing in making it look like she was interested in another guy. But one thing I notice was that when she was sitting down it look like she was scaning the room for someone, who it was not clear.

But she did turned around and made direct eye contact with me on point in the class, she look back pretty quickly when I made eye contact with her when she looked back at me. And when she was turning in her homework (I the girl next to me turned in my homework, so I stayed in my chair.) When she walked back from turing in her homework, I saw that she was looking at my shirt that I was wearing (Its a Big Daddy shirt). I bearly made any eye contact with her in class and even was check out some of the other girls in the class as well.

She left basically in a hurry when class was let out. But she somewhat look in my direction tho. It almost like she was testing me to see if I was going to hurry out the door like she was doing. I instead took my time leaving. I see what happens the nexr class meeting.

.........or maybe it's not necessarily all about you.

You're overthinking this. Just ask her out or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    .........or maybe it's not necessarily all about you.

You're overthinking this. Just ask her out or not.
    I would ask her out if I could. I am not saying it is all about me. What I posted was what I saw and what I could interpert from my on knowledge. I said that she scaned the room as if she was looking for someone. Also she looked down her row a couple of times. Who she was looking at I don't know. There are two guys that generally sit in the same row as her. Is she interested in one of these guys. I don't know. Maybe the girl is just looking becuase she can. I don't know. All I know is what I see.

And all I know is that you aren't willing to put yourself out there unless it's a sure thing. Take a chance, for Christ's sake. It's exhilirating. Chicks dig it. Do you really have anything to lose?

And all I know is that you aren't willing to put yourself out there unless it's a sure thing. Take a chance, for Christ's sake. It's exhilirating. Chicks dig it. Do you really have anything to lose?
    I have been working in general in putting my self out there more and I have made progress in the past years, but I know I still have more to make. As far as this girl goes I am more than willing to at least talk to her. The only thing now that is blocking me is that she gets there right before class starts and leaves as soon as it ends. So unless I want to knock people down when class ends to talk to her, theres nothing I can see I can do to talk to her, unless you think yelling at her would be a good idea. But I don't think that would be a good thing to do lol.

As far as your question goes. If you ask be this question 2 years ago I would have given you a different answer that would show that I was afraid. Now I saw nothing. Ya I haven't totally let go yet, but I am much better than where I was 2 years ago.

Also I have stared talking to a couple of girls that are in a class nex to mine. This class is after the one with the girl that I have mention. Heck today I helped one with their math homework. I am even leanning on the idea on ask them if they would like to hang out as friends some time. I have no interest in them as far as girl friends go, but I don't see any problem making friends tho. Ya they seem to be 18, but its not like I am going out with them on a date or something.

Edit:
    Gigabitch there is a phrase that does a better job of saying what you said and I said all together. Its Carpe Diem or Seize the Day.
    Last edited by jurupa; 14-09-06 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post

Edit:
    Gigabitch there is a phrase that does a better job of saying what you said and I said all together. Its Carpe Diem or Seize the Day.

You're so right. You should say that to yourself (on the INSIDE) when you see her.

You're so right. You should say that to yourself (on the INSIDE) when you see her.
    lol, I see what happens the next class meeting. If I am able to tak to her I wil go for it.

Questions have been answered, and I don't feel like editing out all the rifraf that has derailed this thread mutliple times.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345