+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me

Does he like me

Hi

This is my first time in a forums like this.. Geee I must really like this guy.. But I dont know if he like me

Let me tell you from the begining.. I will cut the long story short..

I was talking to his friend on the phone as friends, and he told me that the man I like is engaged..

I did not know if it is true.. So I got my female friend to call him. And he confirmed he is engaged.. He said 'unfurtunatly I am engaged. If I wasnt, I would like to marry ur friend' .. so any way...

Apparantly, he has been engaged for 3 years but the lady is abroad. She is waiting for him to bring her here.. This is what I been told from my friend..

But I'm getting confused because he is looking at me.. Also he can not look me in the eye, he moves his eyes away.. His hands was shaking.. But on the phone he is very confident, he talks too much.. phew...

And for example, if he sees me little upset, he calls me, I saw you upset and stars giving me advice. If I speak to his friend about some thing, his friend tells him, and again he calls me saying my friend told me thats why I called and starts talking..

We just speak on the phone. We rarly see each othe, and when we do we both dont talk much, cant look in the eye etc etc.. But hes around me, watching me..
    He has not said any thing about his engagement..

And I realllllyyyy like himmmmmmmm........

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First off, we'll need your age and your country of origin to properly advise you.

Personally, I don't think you can do anything. He's engaged, so if he likes you it's his move to make. It is highly possible that he does like you, however - what can you do about it? It's not exactly the most advisable or smart thing to do when you're getting involved with a committed man. I suppose you could always ask him how he feels, but that could seriously complicate this situation even further. Stop being so shy around him in person and talk to him, if you want things to go your way - then you've got some hard work ahead of you.
    But I wouldn't say getting involved in this situation is the best thing you can do for anyone involved.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stay away from engaged men. You are asking for trouble. Besides, what is so attractive about a guy who is supposed to be marrying soemone else but is behaving this way with you? How would you like to be in his fiance's position?

If this man REALLY likes you, he will break his engagement and come after you, but I bet he won't..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?