+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: General High School Crush Advice

General High School Crush Advice

I have a love/crush or w/e

Conditions:
    1.) I'm (very as in seriously) ugly.
    2.) I'm a generally talented person, I have a high GPA and get all A's, play the violin, I surf but I'm not good, and I'm kinda bad at sports, but I'm looking to fix that.
    3.) I've never had a gf before.
    4.) I don't know her at all.
    5.) I have close to no experience with girls.
    6.) I like her and want to take it slowly. I want to be REALLY good friends with her and than take it further over a LONG period of time. (Who knows, I might just want to be friends as the friendship grows.)
    7.) I'm mature for my age, and would give my life to her. I'd be very committed to her, and never cheat on her or anything like that.
    8.) She seems like a generally nice person.
    9.) She's in my Orchestra class, and my Geometry class, which doesn't help much.

So.....any step by step advice for this?

I mostly want to become good friend first and see if I want to go further. But I'm not that good at making friends ;___;

And I'm thinking of getting cooler hair. Any hairstyle ideas for Asian men?

We're both freshman just in case that helps.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honey, you are making this too big in your own head. She is just a girl, and you guys are too young to be taking things this seriously.

I think before you start planning your future together, you should try talking to her and getting to know her. Maybe you can ask if she wants to form a study group.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Jesus dude, calm down...easy boy, eaaaasy....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post

And I'm thinking of getting cooler hair. Any hairstyle ideas for Asian men?

This reminds me that I still haven't seen a picture of Kiechi.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    This reminds me that I still haven't seen a picture of Kiechi.
    I have! HAHA!

In any case, dude, you need to calm the **** down, don't go post whorin' the boards. Pick a topic and stick to it. Don't worry, we'll get around to helpin' you out but you need to calm the **** down. Stick around you'll learn a thing or two.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I have! HAHA!
    I'll see about that!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh shit.

Oh shit!

I don't think I was supposed to tell anybody that!

FUUUUUCK!

I'm gonna get banned!

King Zarathu Guest
    I have too!

I am calm. 0_0 What makes me seem not calm? I'm not going crazy over this or anything.

I just want advice on how to get to know her better, since I'm good at making friends, and I don't know her at all.

And then when I know her, I want to be friends and stuff, then possibly romance.

And I know all high school crshes/loves fail. I just want to try like veryone else.

And could you guys stop spamming my thread? >_>

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then don't start with bein' friends, because rejection will hurt harder if you take that step.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How much interaction are you getting with OTHER girls?

So I ask her out right off the bat without even knowing her?

And I don't have much interaction with other girls. I mean, I can say hi to a few here and there and have a decent conversation, but that's kinda rare, and there're are none I really feel like is a close friend.

Dejavous

This reminds me alot about the movie Hitch.. You obviously being the fat and ugly guy that wanted to get with this really hot Eastern-European model..

You are hopeless, out of your league, and out of your mind...

But I have good news for you!!! No.. I didn't save a ton of money on my car insurance... But you can actually get to talk to her, no pressure, and not feel like a total loser..

How you ask? Well, that's easy.. You put in the work, you get the results.. You should know, you're the one with all the A's.. And last time I checked, you were here on loveforum asking us for love advice... So, you're not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer..

I know what you're thinking, why am I bashing you from now? Well get used to it, because if you can't handle it, then you won't ever be able to talk to her.. If you think I'm bad, wait until you hear what her friends have to say about you.. and then.. all the other guys that like her and are a bit higher up there in the popularity ladder..

Ah yes.. the advice..

1) Analyse the situation. This is simple, she is hot, you are not. Enough said. There are probably some other guys that like her at this point, and her friends sure as hell don't like you! Analysis complete...

2) Formulate a Plan. Go to the mirror, look at yourself and repeat the following.. "You are a loser! You are a waste! You are ugly! You are stupid! You are single! You are just sad and miserable! And You are about to change all that! Because I can't live like this anymore!".

I know what you're thinking.. This guy is Nuckin' Futs!!! But his girlfriend is way hotter than mine, so I better shut-up and listen..

So, you're a wreck, a social outcast, Amy Tan's brother that never was... Violin?? I seriously hope that was a metaphore... Anyway.. you need to have SOMETHING interesting about you. Good grades does not constitute something interesting. Don't play sports? Whatever, it's ok. You need to make friends, make parties, go to cafe's or events with groups of people.. and surely enough you will gain popularity points...

How you ask? Think about it.. you and other people are going.. you deliberatly choose to go somewhere fun.. NO! DO NOT GO SEE PHANTOM OF THE OPERAH!!! Some cafe', club even, concert, sports game.. This is what parents are for and high school is all about!!! Not willing to fork over the big bucks?? Go to Phili or D.C. for a day, heck, go to Boston to see Harvard and M.I.T.!!! Point is.. you incite curiosity and have people think to themselves "where is he going, and why am I not invited?". This is your plan... From now on, you have to work on how you will achieve this..

I'll PM you personally to give you some more details on this kid.. I have to go to sleep right now.. getting late and need to wake up early tomm..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Violin is a lovely instrument, and having a high GPA tells people you are bright. You need to try to date people who appreciate intelligence, and there really ARE people like this. Stay away from the crackheads who don't even know what a violin is.

I agree with Frasbee; skip the "friends" approach if you are crushing on a girl. It usually doesn't work out. Instead, when you are engaging in a "decent conversation" with someone who apparently enjoys talking to you, just ask her if she might want to catch a movie sometime. After you do a few dates, you can worry about telling her you have a crush on her.

Don't be discouraged by hearing "no". It is a part of growing up, and at least it offers some sense of resolution. Keep in mind that dating is a "numbers" game: you ask enough girls, and one will eventually say yes.
    Last edited by vashti; 12-09-06 at 10:27 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I do like Score's advice on comin' to Philly.

C'mon over I'll show you around!

We'll get cheesesteaks and watch the Eagles play.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast