+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXACT Basic Wants/Needs + General Advice

EXACT Basic Wants/Needs + General Advice

Man, Thanks
    Last edited by mike~DA~mАn; 14-09-06 at 07:30 AM.

ill leave it to the ladies to answer this one thoroughly, personality counts!

talk to the girls man...if you have a great personality they are bound to notice you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Okay, I can understand where you're coming from, but get off your fat ass.

You bitch about wanting others to notice you, but what have you done to be noticed? Are you anything special? No, not until you make yourself something special.

Go to parties, attend events, talk to people. Once again, get off your ass.

^what he said especially talk to people..they wont give you a sideways glance unless you go up to them and say hi. trust me it works....some of the time.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The biggest mistake I see males make is that they are unwilling to consider dating an "average" looking girl. I suggest you do an honest evaluation of your attractiveness (perhaps have a very honest friend help you with this) and then set your sights on girls who are similar in their level of attractiveness. If you are really only a 5 or 6, quit expecting that you should attract a girl who is a 10. Of course, you MIGHT, but don't rule out the ones in your range.

Don't be discouraged. Most people are not as beautiful as a "10" might be, nor are they as unattractive as a "1".
    Last edited by vashti; 14-09-06 at 06:24 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks for the advice. But, more like, what is it i should do to become noticed? that is my question. Like i said, its not like i'm a complete nobody lol, i have friends just.... ya know.

Parties? you have to get invited....

and i am off my ass most of the time. I am pretty busy. Idk man, sometimes i feel as though none of this matters because in the long run, i'm not even gonna know these people after high skool. The things i'm worrying about now will have no significance 5 years from now.

But on the other hand i want to be noticed and i want to get cool with most people. I want to have a girl as well maybe. I know i need to work for it. And i'm willing to do so.
    Last edited by mike~DA~mАn; 14-09-06 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The biggest mistake I see males make is that they are unwilling to consider dating an "average" looking girl. I suggest you do an honest evaluation of your attractiveness (perhaps have a very honest friend help you with this) and then set your sights on girls who are similar in their level of attractiveness. If you are really only a 5 or 6, quit expecting that you should attract a girl who is a 10. Of course, you MIGHT, but don't rule out the ones in your range.

Don't be discouraged. Most people are not as beautiful as a "10" might be, nor are they as unattractive as a "1".
    Agreed. You said that you want an attractive girl to notice you, well HOW attractive exactly? You're in highschool right? Well unfortunately, for the most part - looks are going to matter a lot if you're going for the hottest girl in school. When you're in highschool generally you don't look for that fantastic personality or the caring guy - some girls do, but those guys are usually taken because they've got good looks too! Sad fact about highschool. However, I guess what you need to do is try talking to someone first? There were a lot of guys in highschool who I thought were pretty cool - but, I never really spoke to them becayse they seemed so shy! And when I did try talking to them, it wasn't exactly the most exciting conversation because they were nervous or whatever. Confidence is a big thing, find a girl you might have something in common with - initiate conversation and see where it goes. Don't even try to start off with the prettiest girl you can find, everyone is human and starting with someone with "average" good looks is probably a good place to start. Don't try to eat the whole cake when you haven't even had a slice, ya know?
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Any mod or w/e do me a favor, check this IP and PM it to me asap....someone thinks they are funny stealing my alias and making up these threads and posting it on another forum.

HAHAHA!!! Well.. I must say.. I know alot of friends of mine which while are not 10's, are in the high 9's even 10... and they have not exactly gone out with Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise... lol

Why?? Well.. it sounds stupid, but THEY'RE the ones who said it, not me, so I don't feel bad about sharing.. lol

Them: "You know, we say that wow! that guy is hot!, and like, we want someone rich, smart, funny, good-looking... But what we never sit and think is.. wait! why would he want us? I mean, after all, what can we give him? And after you're with someone like that, you start to feel less hot, poor, stupid, unsuccessful, just horrible about yourself! and then you start to fight!"

Me: "AH! And I was wondering why you still didn't ask me out yet!"

Them: "But like, for as long as the guy looks good, and you are mentally on the same level, it's really important to feel good about yourself and have a sence of security that your guy will never leave you... I know it's hard for guys to get this concept, but it's not exactly fun when you place so many feelings and love and affection into someone, and have to worry about them leaving you all the time.. In the end, you need someone to love and call your own, and that person should make you feel good about yourself, make you FEEL good , and be still be there at the end of the day.."

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by mike~DA~mAn_ View Post
    Any mod or w/e do me a favor, check this IP and PM it to me asap....someone thinks they are funny stealing my alias and making up these threads and posting it on another forum.
    Use ipchicken. Get off your ass and do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hacking = jail time.

Oh, for Christ's sake. Type in [url]www.ipchicken.com[/url] in your address bar and it gives you your ip address. It's nothing sinister.

Are you a ****ing idiot? Thats my ip you moron, read why dont you. I want to find out who registered my name and made this thread.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mike~DA~mAn_ View Post
    Are you a ****ing idiot? Thats my ip you moron, read why dont you. I want to find out who registered my name and made this thread.
    Maybe it was that alter ego of yours...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh, for Christ's sake. Type in [url]www.ipchicken.com[/url] in your address bar and it gives you your ip address. It's nothing sinister.
    He wants the IP address of the person that took over his account here and made that post. Unless the Admin wants to give him the address, he will have to hack the forums for at least moderator level permission to see the IP address. This requires hacking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast