+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She doesn't love me anymore?

She doesn't love me anymore?

Hey bit of a biggy for my first post here but i really am confused right now.
    Ok let me start at the beggining. I've been with this girl 4 years now and obviously love her completely. I'm 19 shes 18 so we are both young but have always taken the relationship as a serious one. We have broken up in the past but over stupid things and never for more then 2 or 3 weeks. This time however shes told me she doesnt feel like shes in love with me anymore. I did the usual begging for another chance saying everything will change but she just wants to be "friends". But what makes me confused is she has said to me shes not sure if shes doing the right thing and telling me things like "Perhaps weve just grown apart for a while" as if to say it may change or is likely to. Is she just playing with me or is it likely she means it?
    Also she is going through alot, shes off to university and moving away from her family and friends who she is very close with.
    Not really sure what I'm asking just want to know is it likely we could get back together?

Hmm she seems stressed and confused about herself right now, best choice is to back off for a while and see how things go, Considering she is obviously under alot of stress from moving away from friends and family ect she will most likely not be thinking straight. Best thing is to see how things go. But i think you have a chance to get back together.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt you will be able to reconcile this. It is very common for people your age to simply grow apart... that is part of growing up. Try to learn what you can from this relationship, because you will need it for your next one.

Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope.

It's done and over.

Go get drunk and find a slut to suck you off, you'll feel better.

In a year you won't feel half as much for this girl as you do now. And plus you will be going to college in the near future from what I know of the American student culture you don't want to be tied down.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRuK View Post
    In a year you won't feel half as much for this girl as you do now. And plus you will be going to college in the near future from what I know of the American student culture you don't want to be tied down.
    Where the hell you from?

you guys are young. i dated my highschool sweetheart for about 3 years, was in love etc. But you have to realize how much life there is to live. Try not to chase after her.. if she says shes done let her be.

I'm with vashti.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Well thought i'd update this. Spoken to her several times all of which ended up in arguements. And got a text last night telling me shes with someone else so now it's like shes trying to kick me while im down which is nice. Although she still wants to be friends which is a complete joke. Oh and she said the person shes with maybe a mistake but she has to try it. I mean what the hell does that mean? And just found out shes with this guy who she always used to talk about and who shes said on many an occasion reminds her of me

hello, ive had the same problem she aid to me that she wants to go out and feel single so she can just try it, but maybe its just to see what she really does want and if she regrets finishing it with you, i hadnt been with my gf nearly as long as u but i love her n she used to love me, but she was always talking about this boy to me and it really hurt me too when she would go see him and esperly as they both like each other, i was always worried that she would start to like him more and more and get with him but i also hope that if she were to do that she would realise he aint as good as me and thats its me and not him she wants, so mayb thats what your gf is trying to find out

Hi again. Despite my better judgement I'm seeing her tomorrow at her place. Do you have any advice for how I should be cause so far everytime i've seen her has been a disaster. Thanks.