+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i slip the guy my number?

Should i slip the guy my number?

i work at a bank as a teller. And every wednesday there is this guy, lets call him "kevin", who comes through the drive at the bank. the first few weeks he saw me he made it VERY VERY obvious he was staring at me. He has since then made himself not so obvious, but will still look or wave or such. I'm seriously debating sending him out my number. im just scared that its all in my head and doesnt think that im cute. another thing is hes like 26 and im only 20 so that could be a problem to him. so what should i do, somebody please just be honest with me!

i would try to make a move if i were you, but maybe start with something smaller, like a smile and maybe talk to him a little. do you only see him from afar or do you actually talk to him/hand him stuff? you really need to get an overall view of what he's like, don't judge just by the looks, he could be an asshole or married.

Slipping him your number doesn't sound like a bad idea. The best way to get to know someone is one-on-one confrontation. You could do other things other than slipping him your number, such as a note for the days you're off work, or time you get off work while he is at the bank. That would be at least showing him some interest, and giving him a chance to make his move, although I say your best chances to get to know him would be just slipping him your number. That would rule out relying on him asking you for it. Those are just a few suggestions, the possiblities are endless. Choose what ever fits YOU the best!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Do what Alicia Keys did in "You Don't Know My Name"

LOL!!!!

QT.

Read this, this is sure to boost your confidence: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=1399&forumid=6[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

LOL!!!!

tell *2c2bt* to read it too. we're such good matchmakers, hahaha!

ok well i know that hes not married. and for all i know he could be an asshole but ill never know unless i actually get to talk to him. Other than thanx kevin have a good nite. I cant take it much past that becuz my boss is around and ill get in trouble. so should i do little things like wave at first to let him know he has my attention and then maybe send him out a note, or my number? do u think any guy would laugh at a gurl if she did that or would they be flattered? is that too forward of me?

LOL,

No, thats not too forward. I've never thought a girl was too forward, barring one instance I will not go into. Same with my friends. Guys think its cool when chicks take the initiative, too often y'all chicken out and its up to the males to make the move and shoulder the risk. When chicks can confidently approach a male it adds this sense of charisma, an attractive feature if you'd ask me. Anyway, flirt a little, you're a girl, I'm sure you know how to give a guy "the look" or "the smile." Make some quick fluff talk and give him your # if you still want to. Although I have the impression this guy has no balls of his own to approach you.

Anyway, its Friday... Guys Night Out. Wish you all a happy day,
    I'm out.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Read this, this is sure to boost your confidence: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread...=1399&forumid=6[/url]

LOL that is so funny...i wish i could say its about me tho. but he is from miami and im from chicago, so i highly doubt it!

let him take the initiative and u just have to try getting his attention..

good luck sweetie
    Tornado

i have to say...guys who never take the initiative really annoys me. they know you're interested but they still won't make a move...

its hard for him to do that tho, becuz we only get to see each other through glass....and i always have like atleast 2 other people working the drive with me. so its hard. i u nderstand that. i think im gonna start small with this one