+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help

Please Help

Hello..

Okay, so, there's this girl who i REALLY like.. but she's like my best friend.. and i don't wanna ruin our friendship 'cause of how i feel about her.

What should i do? I don't know whether to ask her out or not..

Please help! Thanks,

~Fabio

King Zarathu Guest
    Depends. How close are you two, REALLY? Is she really your best friend, or just good friends?

Friendships hardly work out in to long-term relationships...Thats why you always hear people saying "STAY OUT OF THE FRIENDS ZONE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Depends. How close are you two, REALLY? Is she really your best friend, or just good friends?
    WELL. We sorta met like four weeks ago, but we talked for EVER on the first day.. so yeah..

If its just good friends and you think you have a chance...go for it...unless she's your only friend. Like you said, you only met her like a month ago. Maybe friends with benifits is the way to go for a little bit?
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Quote Originally Posted by hitch View Post
    If its just good friends and you think you have a chance...go for it...unless she's your only friend. Like you said, you only met her like a month ago. Maybe friends with benifits is the way to go for a little bit?

Yeah, and then if it doesn't work out, she'll be completely crushed because for women, intimacy is very emotional.

Why should asking her out ruin your friendship if she turns you down?