+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feel soo terrible

feel soo terrible

hey, my names scott. so heres my whole story.. august 4th ish one of my old friends who i am no longer friends with.. i depise the kid, broke up with his girlfriend who he was dating for probly less than 4 months. First time i met this girl she was at a hockey game with him, and a bunch of us went out. I had a huge crush on this girl for a while, but I couldnt do anything, she was in a relationship you know. So they broke up, there was a bunch of rumors about her sleeping with some other guy, which i knew wasnt true, but he broke up with her. So me and her were pretty good friends and that night I talked with her trying to cheer her up and what not. The guy she broke up with the night it happened, was playing around with one of my friends, rubbing her boobs and trying to get all on her and w/e which pissed me off. So anyways me and the girl started talking and it was great.. i made her feel good and i felt good doing it. The next day she told me she wanted to be my girlfriend.. I honestly was never happier. We talked on the phone a lot, about 4-5 times a day just seeing how eachother was and w/e. A few days later, she tells me her ex bf sent her a text message..asking her something, she didnt tell me what. Then i felt kinda bad.. had a feeling something was up. The next day she sent me a couple texts saying basically she broke up with me. Turns out i called her on my way to work and she tells me her ex wants to go out to dinner with ehr and his rents and everyone was like no dont, but she said she would. That day was a month and 5 days ago.. And i still feel terrible. I was pretty much devistated that day, I couldnt make any jokes, have fun, i was just so unlike myself. So the following days we barely talked. I needed to straighten everything out though so we talked on the phone.. ended up yelling at eachother and i hung up. The following day i went to her house after calling her to "fix" everything that happened. I tlaked with her probly for an hour.. i wasnt gonna leave till i felt better, such irony there. A week ago i found out that when tehy split he had sex with his older brothers old girlfriend, her whole arguement about him not doing anything with any other girl and only thinking of her pretty much went down the drain there. I was told she didnt know.. so it killed me to know of this and have her not.. i ended up calling her one day to tell her about it. Turns out she already knew, i felt like such an idiot. After that converstaion i ended up throwing my phone and dunno how it didnt break. I dont know why i feel so attatched to her.. its been over a month and i almost feel like im taking steps backwards than moving on. thanks for reading this all i guess lol but pleaseee anyone an outside opinion would greatly help.. any words or advice w.e i dont care.. i just hate feeling like this
    -scott

King Zarathu Guest
    You asshole! As soon as I finish replying in your other thread, I find a second post.

Post in only one forum.