+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help meeting new women please

I need help meeting new women please

Hey, I'm a 20 year sophomore in college, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some words of advice on how to meet some women at school on just about any occassion.

I have one specific occassion that I'm interested in right now. There is this girl that goes to the school gym to workout, and I see her there when I go workout. I'm not too sure if she's glancing at me on purpose or not but I notice she takes glances at me and I in turn take a look at her lol. I think she looks really cute and I want to meet her sometime.

Anyways, I'm not an expert when it comes down to meeting women so I have no idea how to approach her. The thing is she's always working out on the stairmasters while I'm lifting weights so we are usually never really close by each other to ever start a convo. I'm wondering how can I even start a convo with her and meet her when we aren't ever nearby each other in the gym? I don't feel comfortable just randomly walking up to her when the gym is full of people, and suddenly saying hi, my name is etc etc.

Does anyone know how to approach this? Thanks

Re: I need help meeting new women please

Originally posted by bball_1523
    I don't feel comfortable just randomly walking up to her when the gym is full of people, and suddenly saying hi, my name is etc etc.

Does anyone know how to approach this? Thanks
    Until you can be CONFIDENT you won't get SHYT! Savvy?

OK.

#1. Get that confidence.

Since you are just beginning, there is a GREAT chance that she will reject you! It's all good though! Wanna know why?! Because the next time won't be so bad!! Keep picking up girls everywhere. GETTING REJECTED IS PART THE EXPERIECE YOU NEED.

Stairmaster eh? Next time you see her on one do this: Quickly jump on the one next to her. Say "hey wassup". Challenge her to see who can do the stairmaster faster!

James Bond her for a few minutes and say "hey i gotta run now but give me your number and i'll give you a call. Take it and go. Congrats. Lemme know how it goes.

-GDJ
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

I've been rejected quite a few times already in the past, and it sucks being rejected over and over again.

But of course I'm willing to go after a girl if I really desire to whether I'm confident or not.

The only problem here is the situation that's why I'm so concerned. If she was in my class, it might've been a whole lot easier, or if she was working me, etc.

I just never use the stairmaster in the gym, so it'd seem funny and obvious for me to attempt that and say hi. But if that's what it comes down to, then I guess that's what I'm gonna do.

I'm hoping maybe I can catch her around school somewhere or maybe when she's leaving the gym, I'll leave around the same time and say something, but I'm wondering how would I introduce myself in that situation? Just say 'hi, my name is...?' or is there something else that I can possibly say to attract her attention?

Getting rejected over and over hasn't really taught me a whole lot about meeting a girl for the first time. Sure it's given me examples of what not to do, but what about what to do?