+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you think about it?

Did you read where I said that I agreed with you somewhat on this point you made? If this was not true then there would be no such thing as male bonding between a dad and his son now would their be? Becuase both would have to have a gay side to them to love each other. But if we all have as much of a gay side as you say, then why would males want to have sex with females?

did you read where i said everyone varies on how or if they express their inherent homosexuality?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's always the "straightest" guys in prison who make pretty boys their "bitches".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Haha so true Vash.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12