+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you think about it?

do you think about it?

a woman in my work said recently that "we all think about it". she was referring to being with another girl. she said that if it was the woman of their choice and nobody found and if not in a relationship that 90 percent of woman would do it. what do you ladies think? does anyone agree with that? is there some big secret?lol.

i haven't heard that many of my friends say that they think about it and we're pretty close. however, there was a time in a bar and most of us were wicked wasted and one of our male friends decided to see if he could pick our brains since he thought we wouldn't remember. the one chick..yeah...she was like oh yeah totally, but i have to think that she wouldn't do something like unless she was drunk. for me, i like men too much. i can appreciate a woman being attractive, i have no problem saying that, which some of my male friends find to be a turn on that i find women attractive. i can never understand that. but i would much rather be with a man, just personal preference. i do have a number of friends that have tried it once just experimenting in college...their whole finding themselves time. i don't think its as prevalent as what some men would like to think or just not the same manner or context...namely some of my male friends, much to their disappointment. ha.

Honestly, I've thought about it. But I'm not physically attracted to other women. I can definitely say another girl is beautiful, but there's no attraction there for me. Thought about it - but would never do it.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

i think that's true of everybody. girls are just more likely to admit to it because it's more socially acceptable to do so for girls than it is for guys.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i think that's true of everybody. girls are just more likely to admit to it because it's more socially acceptable to do so for girls than it is for guys.
    bingo!
    most straight girls can pretty much freely say that they appreciate female beauty, whereas if a guy said they appreciate male beauty even though they're straight, everyone would call them gay anyway.

Yes, if I see a hot girl on the street i'll glance at her, and I have thought about it.. I always wondered if that makes me slightly bi. or maybe everyone is bi to different degrees. Or maybe it is simply something everyone has thought about at some point no matter how straight. ah well. *shrug*

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I used to think about it, but when I was actually hit on by a girl, and I stopped wondering about it. Some things are better left to the imagination.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, being hit on by girls doesn't do much for me. It actually makes me a bit uncomfortable.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    Yeah, being hit on by girls doesn't do much for me. It actually makes me a bit uncomfortable.
    Cool. At least now I won't have to worry about you and vashti.

I get the same feeling when a guy hits on me as well. And it has happen to me two times so far.

I actually not surprise that this is true for females. With the presure of society on girls, and how it is okay for them to kiss and go further I am not that surprise at how many girls actually go gay (this is actually the correct term, the specific one is lesbain), becuase society basically makes them gay/lesbain.

I actually wonder how girls turned lesbain becuase of society compared to those who are lesbains becuase of their sexual make up inside of them. I am almost betting that there are more girls that go lesbain becuase of the presures of society than ones that are by nature.

my theory is that everybody has a homosexual side to them, it just depends on how well or how likely they are to acknowledge and express it. society doesn't dictate whether someone will be homosexual or not, it just determines how acceptable it will be. homosexuality is not entirely socially acceptable whether you're a man or woman. lesbianism that is socially acceptable is the kind that is beneficial to men.

my theory is that everybody has a homosexual side to them, it just depends on how well or how likely they are to acknowledge and express it. society doesn't dictate whether someone will be homosexual or not, it just determines how acceptable it will be. homosexuality is not entirely socially acceptable whether you're a man or woman.
    I agree to a certain point. I think the on going debate on enviroment verus nature comes into play. But I do think that gay people are at least part gay at birth due to the chemical make up in their body. But I also think other things come into play as well.

lesbianism that is socially acceptable is the kind that is beneficial to men.
    I agree somewhat, but this is what I was talking about in my post above yours. Becuase I can see girls that do this type of lesbain to actually take it further behind close doors becuase they get "hooked" or want to actually explore more into it. And I am sure a good number of girls that do this become lesbains.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    But I do think that gay people are at least part gay at birth due to the chemical make up in their body.
    it's not just 'gay people' my dear, everybody. yes, including you.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I agree somewhat, but this is what I was talking about in my post above yours. Becuase I can see girls that do this type of lesbain to actually take it further behind close doors becuase they get "hooked" or want to actually explore more into it. And I am sure a good number of girls that do this become lesbains.
    hmm, i guess this could be so.

I have nothing against people who are gay, I actually have a few gay friends. But I have to say, I am much more comfortable around men who are gay - not women.

it's not just 'gay people' my dear, everybody. yes, including you.
    Did you read where I said that I agreed with you somewhat on this point you made? If this was not true then there would be no such thing as male bonding between a dad and his son now would their be? Becuase both would have to have a gay side to them to love each other. But if we all have as much of a gay side as you say, then why would males want to have sex with females?

Taking out the human nature of mating, and soceity, why would this hold true? Is it becuase we are not actually attracted to one kind of sex but all humans are actually bi by nature as well? Becuase there also has to be the straight side as well right? What I was saying about people being gay at birth is that their gay side is the more dominate sexual side of them and therefore they will go for people of the same sex. While someone that had the other side more domaint would go for people of the other sex.

I have nothing against people who are gay, I actually have a few gay friends. But I have to say, I am much more comfortable around men who are gay - not women.
    I have nothing against gay people either. I have personally meet two lesbains and I had no problems. The first one I met I wasn't sure how she was going to act or what becuase I never met a lesbain in person and one that has no problem stating that they are a lesbain. But once I met her and was having converstations with her those worries or doubts went by bye.

sorry but that is an absolute crock about everyone being part gay or whatever. i've heard that a million times. i definitely don't think there is anything wrong or bad about someone if they are but i do think it's b.s. that people who feel that way like to spread to everyone. i know you're not trying to offend but whenever u someone says that i get a tad perturbed because if you call b.s. you're either labeled a homophobe or you're in the closet. there's nothing wrong with being 100% straight either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast