+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

I just wanted to give i guess what would be considered feedback, more like my view of this website.

I think this community is absolutely the shit. Every person (aside from some people who dont visit here anymore) are so open minded and helped me through a lot. I strong recommend this website to anyone who is in a hard time in their life. The people here will not only help you but also give you new things to think about to better improve your life.

Once again just wanted to say thanks to everybody who was around when i first joined and to all the people who are just joiining, dont be embarrassed or scared to post here, never have i met a group more willing to help..

thanks.

p.s. sorry if that is fragmented and random i just wrote what i felt

King Zarathu Guest
    loveadmin:

"The shit" means it's a good thing, whereas just "shit" would be a bad thing. Isn't English complicated?

lol i used "the shit" becasue that sounds way better than "awesome, or cool" sometimes cursing solidifes the point

tell us "awesome". i thought it is bad testimonial when i see the word "sh*t" . lol.
    I am glad you benefit from our site. Help others if you can or just hangout and have fun here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    loveadmin:

"The shit" means it's a good thing, whereas just "shit" would be a bad thing. Isn't English complicated?

How did I know he was going to think it was bad? How did I know?

I'm the shit.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, skaterboy, you are just a shit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No, skaterboy, you are just a shit.

____

its all the same shit. which reminds me, i better go i have some shit to attend to ... hope there is enough toilet paper.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101 View Post
    its all the same shit. which reminds me, i better go i have some shit to attend to ... hope there is enough toilet paper.
    Vashti will bleed on you, screaming, "OMFG 2 MUCH INFROMACION LOLOLOLLLL!!!!!!!!111111111111111oneoneoneone."