+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She kissed me

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by j_r_l View Post
    Is everyone on this forum 13? Maybe a couple dirty old men lurking too.
    I think I will be a dirty old man for today.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by j_r_l View Post
    Is everyone on this forum 13? Maybe a couple dirty old men lurking too.
    Last I check my biological age was older than that. Now weather the fact that I act my age is another thing.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think I will be a dirty old man for today.
    Me too.

CALL HER.

Dude, make the first step, we maybe living in the 21th century than again doesn't mean boy no longer can make the first step. Don't try to be hard to get. It may backfired. Ask yourselves this question. Do you like her? This one simple question, you need to answer first. If you like her, grab the phone and call her. It is better to lose your pride because of a girl, than losing a girl because of your pride.

Should I phone her later on then do you think? Ask her to go for a drink with me.

I'm super nervous though about talking on the phone.

OH MY GOD, you big pussy! I almost want to tell you NOT to call her, because if she wanted to date a great big girl, she's be a lesbian.

Why didn't you post about this two weeks ago, so we could have told you to call her immediately, or at least not break the 48-hour rule, which applies after intimate contact, and in your case should be applied to the Kissing Incident?

We text each other an hour or two after we kissed. She said 'thank you' as she had a really nice day.

Yeah, but then what? If I were her, I'd be flipping out and all depressed that I had done something so brazen and it went absolutely nowhere.

I just text her, so i'll see what happens.

Good.

And your damned sig is making me want to go get more coffee.

Haha! coffee is good man! I've text her quite a few times the past few weeks and a lot of the time she won't reply. It's driving me crazy, I thought that her kissing me was a sign that she liked me?? I know i've never had a girlfriend but even I know that if she doesn't like me she sent out the wrong signal.

When I think about it, it kind of pisses me off. I'm not a good looking guy and people have never told me overwise. Poeple give me funny looks, my self-esteem is super low and I have no confidence. So for someone like me, even a kiss meant the world to me - to think that someone acctually likes me made me feel on top of the world. But now it seems it meant nothing and I feel like shit now.

Maybe she thinks it meant nothing to you. You guys have some huge communication problems. Texting is crap- it conveys none of the nuances you need to show her how you are feeling. You need to see her in person.

I'd be offended if all I got after a nice kiss was a bunch of texting. I'd want more of the kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You guys have some huge communication problems.
    Girls aren't that much better when it comes to communicating to us guys. But in this case the girl seem to do a good job of it and coffeecrazy needs to call this girl and not text her.

coffeecrazy - You most probably missed your chance with this girl on another date becuase you done nothing since she poped up again. Ya you texted her, but come on. She is most probably thinking that your not interested in her and just want to be friends. And don't ask her out thru text becuase she will view it as inmature and will most probably say no.

dude the fact that you haven't called her is making her think that
    1. either you dont have any balls to take it further
    2. or you are not interested in her and were quite turned off by the kiss

remember her self esteem could be just as low as yours. so if she had the balls to kiss you, then at least have the balls to call her up arrange another date.
    be a total knob and say something like 'so when do i get to kiss you again' .. that ought to break the ice
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

She hasn't replied (suprise suprise!!). I hope I can pluck up the courage to call her tomorrow. I really want to meet up with her again. I can't stop thinking about her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast