+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She kissed me

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy View Post
    I can't stop thinking about her.
    I think it would be a good idea to start your phone conversation with the above statement, because actions speak louder than words, and your actions don't say any such thing.

And don't listen to that grkscorp when he tells you not to. He's a natural player. You are not, and you should use what you have to your best advantage.

What do I think you have? Well, you apparently don't have romantic ADD, so your ability to focus on her is good, a definite 10 points, there. You also have a phone, which puts you ahead of some guys I've heard about on this forum. Oh, and you have whatever it is that made her kiss you in the first place.

So I can still salvage something hear you think? If I see her in person i'd feel much better because I could tell her how I feel.

I hope you called her by now.

No I havn't. I don't have a clue what to say and just thinking about it makes me feel sick. You have to understand how low my confidence is to understand how daunting a stupid task like calling a girl is.

I'm not making excuses though - i'm an idiot and I realise that.

Pick up the freaking phone RIGHT NOW and call that girl. CONFESS that you think about her every day. CONFESS how much that kiss meant to you.

Don't try to be cool, because you are not cool, coffeecrazy. You are a silly spaz and you need to get on the damn phone RIGHT NOW and call her. It's not rocket science.

How am I trying to be cool?

You aren't- I'm just worried that you're not calling her because you're afraid you'll sound like an insecure silly spaz. It's okay. Own it. Now stop posting and go call her.

Okay man, thats alright then. I'll phone her tomorrow as it's getting late. Thanks for your advice though!

hmmm...unless you live in some hispanic country a kiss usually is a hint to that person liking you. Even I know that you should at least call or talk to them a bit about it. The whole thing about you not really talking to her when she was at your work probably made you seem either:
    1. Not interested
    2. Like a pussy

The thoughts that are probably going through her head are either:
    1. She thinks you're not interested in her, and her kissing her was a stupid move...and probably feels that she lost a friend because of a bold move
    2. She thinks you're too scared of her but you may be confused. You may like her as a closer friend which she more than likely hopes...but she may also think you like her as just a friend.

More than likely by now she's probably thinking that you like her as just a friend, and she ruined her friendship with you. So get on that phone and call her...if she's got the balls to kiss you, you better have the balls to call her on the phone. And about spewing out your guts to her, as difficult as it may seem she'll respect you for telling her what you're feeling.

About things to talk about on the phone:

1. Start off by talking about things you/her have been doing lately. Just have a friendly chat with her...

2. Later on when things become a little more comfortable on the phone just say something like this: "This has been bugging me for a while, and I need to get this off my chest...but what do you think about that day you kissed me in the car." Tell her that you were a bit confused and didn't know what to think. She'll probably respond with something like it was a spur of the moment thing and she wasn't thinking straight, blah blah blah...

3. Now that she's talked about that, ask her if she enjoyed it. Or you can tell her first her that you did...from here tell her that you didn't know how to respond to it. You'll probably both be going back and forward about it and discussing what happened.

4. I personally wouldn't tell her on the phone that I like her but actually talk to her in person. But since it's been a while since you've guys sort of talked you may want to just forget #2-4 and just ask her if she'd like to go out somewhere and basically talk about about #2-4 with her in person. It may be a bit more difficult for you to talk in person but it will show that you got nuts and that you have interest in being a friend/boyfriend to her.

Yeah I agree with you 1averagejoe, i'd much rather just ask her to go for a drink on the phone and then talk to her in person.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123