+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She kissed me

She kissed me

Well a few weeks ago this girl I like and I went out. Nothing special just driving about and chatting. I dropped her off and before she left she lent over and started kissing me. It was amazing and it seemed so perfect and nice! lol. I want to know whether this meant anything or if she did it just for the kiss and she wants nothing more. We've both been away since and only just come back so we havn't seen one another since. How should I take the next few steps???

lol woot awesome dude. frist off OF COURSE IT MEANS SOMETHING! She obviously likes you in some way. I say if you feel the same, which it seems you do, just take the next few dates slowly kissing etc. and maybe even bring it up if you like. Best to put all the cards on the table in my opinion, that wayt your never second guessing.

Why are you even thinking about this. Shes back and the last "date" you had was a good one. Ask her out and have fun.

We havn't spoken nearly as much as before we went on holiday. We used to text a lot before and now we don't speak or see each other really. I feel like she is not intereted in me. But then I think - she kissed me so she must like me? no?. I'm confused, would a girl ever kiss a guy she had no feelings for?

she made the first move. the ball is now in your court. make a move partner. before the dust settles.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

I know she made the first move but it has gone dead. We havn't spoken in a week and i've been told to back off and let her contact me.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy View Post
    I know she made the first move but it has gone dead. We havn't spoken in a week and i've been told to back off and let her contact me.
    Who told you this?

She did?

No, no, no! A friend I spoke to told me and also people on another forum told me the same.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy View Post
    No, no, no! A friend I spoke to told me and also people on another forum told me the same.
    Nah.

Call her, ask her out. That's the next logical step.

There's no reason to play hard to get here...the signs are all there. Just go have fun!

I'll admit it - i'm a pussy! I find talking on the phone pretty hard but I realise that i'll have too. Texting her means she might not reply and I can't wait for her to come online. Phoning is the only way of her having to give me an answer then and there. I'm scared though!! hahaha

You deffinatley need to contact her. You guys have already
    kissed. Unless she was drunk, there must be some kind of attraction there.

I know what you mean man. If it was in a club and she was pissed and she kissed me then I wouldn't take it as meaning anything. But this was in my car, all alone and most definitely neither of us were drunk!!

But this silence is killing me, she came into where I work 2 weeks ago and we barely spoke and since then I havn't really heard from her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She kissed you and you haven't called her for TWO WEEKS?? WFT? That was just stupid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    you haven't called her for TWO WEEKS?? WFT? That was just stupid.
    Yeah, asshole! WFT!!!!!!1111

Oh my god.
    Hurry up and call her, you might have blown it. She kissed you for christs sake. Is she a decent girl, does she go around kissing people for no reason?
    My bet is that she liked you. Call her.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast