+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what i wrong?

what i wrong?

ok here is the story.
    I find myself a very lonely type of person and i start wondering if there is something wrong with me which causes people not to bond with me in a close friendly relationship.
    In the past few years i have had many friendships which weren't satisfactory at all. What i mean is that i almost alway have to call the other guy to go out or do something and i end up being canceled at the end or not even being called.
    So i end up feeling like a total loser.
    I dont know if you understand what i'm saying....
    i just want a guy or two to be my buddies and i didn thouht it would be so hard to find some.
    it is even more dificult now that i am in new city.....

The good (and strange) part is that i dont have any special problem with girlfriends.I have a great deep relationship with my ex-girlfriends and i've already met two new ones the week that i am here....

comments please.....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...are you a dude or a chick?

Same question here...that post was all over the place

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by maquekatso View Post
    ok here is the story.
    I find myself a very lonely type of person and i start wondering if there is something wrong with me which causes people not to bond with me in a close friendly relationship.
    In the past few years i have had many friendships which weren't satisfactory at all. What i mean is that i almost alway have to call the other guy to go out or do something and i end up being canceled at the end or not even being called.
    So i end up feeling like a total loser.
    I dont know if you understand what i'm saying....
    i just want a guy or two to be my buddies and i didn thouht it would be so hard to find some.
    it is even more dificult now that i am in new city.....

The good (and strange) part is that i dont have any special problem with girlfriends.I have a great deep relationship with my ex-girlfriends and i've already met two new ones the week that i am here....

comments please.....
    Try sports. Males seem to love them. Even if you don't play any, make sure you know enough about them to be a good spectator. It will always give you something "masculine" to talk about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

friends are a very important aspect in life, in my opinion. Sports are a good idea like vash said, or school im not sure if your in school, its nice to just get aquainted with people. Just dont be scared to just introduce yourself to someone, most people are always looking to meet new people aswell.

Some guys just don't bond easily. That's why they tend to drink together so much.

Women bond over shared feelings, usually through conversations about our experiences. Men bond over the actual experiences, which cause them to share feelings. (Though they usually don't talk about this.)

You need to find something to DO with other guys. Vashti's advice about sports is great. If you're not a sports guy, maybe playing music, playing the same video game, something like that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stela, please take note of the date of some of the threads you are bumping. If they are more than maybe a week old, don't bump them. They are old news.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?