Thread: Serial Flirt

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    unless she is flirtiaious by nature, which does not seem to be the case,
    ...and this you can tell... how??

she will keep on doing this as long as guys keep on giving into it.
    So? It's not illegal, or immoral, or even fattening.

Tell your guy friends that when she does the flirting thing to them to blow this girl off and not pay attention nor give into what she is doing. If they do this this girl will get more aggressive and if any of the guys feel unconftable with her more aggressive actions tell them to report it to the correct people. Just becuase they are guys doesn't mean all advances from girls are welcome.
    You are kidding, right?

But once this girl see that her behaivor is not getting what she wants she will stop it around you and your guy friends.
    Yes, and she will go flirt with other guys who aren't so uptight, and she will tell all of HER friends to avoid all these guys.

Bad plan.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Wrong.

Wrong.

You are kidding, right?
    Wrong.

Yes, and she will go flirt with other guys who aren't so uptight, and she will tell all of HER friends to avoid all these guys.
    Wrong.

Bad plan.
    Wrong.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shut up. I am never wrong.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wrong .

Your not? Wow.

From what Koro has posted. I am taking it from his side. If could get the other side of the story then I would make a better opinion.

I am not saying it is. I am justing as long as they feed it the girl will contuine plain and simple. Koro at least seems that he does not like the way this girl acts around him.

You are kidding, right?
    Did ya see a happy face? I didn't think so. Here are some articles of interest on this:
    [url]http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_n2_v47/ai_16448403[/url]
    [url]http://all.net/games/sex/larsen.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.stanford.edu/dept/news/pr/95/950607Arc5189.html[/url] (I know this is old, but it provides some interesting info)

Hopefully I made my point. Yes guys interpet sexual things differently and have a higher tolence than females, but just becuase they are guys doesn't mean they need to keep their mouth close when they feel harassed by a girl.

Bad plan.
    This just goes back to what is okayed and not okayed by girls and guys nothing more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You silly boy! He didn't say he was feeling harrassed! He was JEALOUS that she was flirting with other guys. Read again.

You silly boy! He didn't say he was feeling harrassed! He was JEALOUS that she was flirting with other guys. Read again.
    Let me repeat my self:

"This just goes back to what is okayed and not okayed by girls and guys nothing more."

Koro "labeled" this girl as a whore and his male friends agree (this seem to be the case from what I can make out from his posts so far). He calls out the girl and calls her one, which I don't agree with, which the girls seem to as well. But I am willing to bet that the same girls do not agree with Koro's opinion of this girl either. You did read what Koro posted as another defintion for the word whore. And this girl seemed to more fall under this one.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No way. You are nuts.

King Zarathu Guest
    No way. You are nuts.
    You're nuts for me.

No way. You are nuts.
    I ain't nutty. But I take it that you did not read the defintion Koro posted for a whore, nor what I reposted.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes I did, and you didn't read my response to him posting that definition.

Yes I did, and you didn't read my response to him posting that definition.
    Actually I did. But what I am getting at is to what we where arguing on the cocky/bitchy thing. Where guys see things differently than girls do.

I am aware that Koro did not post the views of the girls opinions of the girl in "question", but I would lean to the side that they where okay with this girl's behaviro as she was just having fun. But Koro did say that ALL of his guy friends agree with his actions which I would assume they will also agree with his opinion of the girl as well.

Vashti if you where single and there was a guy doing the exact type of fliritng for the most part, and whas flirting with you and your female friends, would you either view it as him having fun and a good time? Or him being a player or something to the effect of?

I am just asking becuase I seen guys act like this girl Koro mentioned and been viewed as players from girls. And most of the time the guy gets blown off from the girls

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sure why you would continue to argue when he already said he thinks he should apologize, but...

Koro did say that ALL of his guy friends agree with his actions
    Of course they will agree with him. That's what friends are for. Why do you think people ask questions on anonymous forums? Because friends tell you what you want to hear, and not necessarily the truth. Besides, since friends are self-selected, they are not representative of what the population at large might think about any given situation. Water seeks its own level. Additionally, even if his friends DID all agree with him, that doesn't make them right.

Vashti if you where single and there was a guy doing the exact type of fliritng for the most part, and whas flirting with you and your female friends, would you either view it as him having fun and a good time? Or him being a player or something to the effect of?
    Both. So what? I am not offended by this behavior. Flirting is only wrong when it hurts the person you are in a *relationship* with, in my opinion.

Flirting is only wrong when it hurts the person you are in a *relationship* with, in my opinion.
    I agree with this. This girl doesn't owe Koro, or anybody, anything. She's just a flirt, not a sexual terrorist. She might be attention-starved or mental or something, but she's not doing anything terrible.

Should have called her a tease, not a whore.

I'm not sure why you would continue to argue when he already said he thinks he should apologize, but...
    I am just saying that he viewed the girls action differently than you saw them as and it was mostly how guys tend to see things differently. I already said that I agree that he should apologize for what he said, I aint agrueing that at all.

Of course they will agree with him. That's what friends are for. Why do you think people ask questions on anonymous forums? Because friends tell you what you want to hear, and not necessarily the truth. Besides, since friends are self-selected, they are not representative of what the population at large might think about any given situation. Water seeks its own level. Additionally, even if his friends DID all agree with him, that doesn't make them right.
    I agree with what you said mostly, but when you have a friend that is opininated and he dissagrees with you, you will hear about it. But in general most people that I know even would disagree with me if they didn't agree with what I had to say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast