+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how

how

how can i ask a girl out without too much pressure? im the type to freeze up and back out right when i'm gonna ask...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You could mail her a letter... or have one of your friends ask for you... or have her answer a questionaire like:

Will you go out with me? (check one)

___Yes

___NO

Just kidding. You really just have to feel the fear and do it anyway. It is part of being a man, and it gets easier with practice.
    Last edited by vashti; 25-09-06 at 12:41 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

crud...><........i could always get a friend to ask, but that would lessen my chances and make me look like a pussy wouldn't it?
    "The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer swing and play to the confined powers." Emerson

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes it would. Just do it yourself. You won't die, I promise. All men have to learn how to do this. Sorry, sweety.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

k. ill ask when i can get closer to her...
    "The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer swing and play to the confined powers." Emerson

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good luck, and don't be discouraged if it doesn't work out. Dating is a numbers game. If you ask enough girls, one will eventually say yes.

There's always the idea of asking her best friend's boyfriend to set you up on a double date. You'd have to get the nerve up to ask him, though.