+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i know...

i know...

that ive been asking for help alot lately and i know im getting annoying, but how do i know if definetely someone likes me or not? I don't need a "if she blah blah blah then maybe she likes you" no. I'm asking if theres a 100% way to know if someone likes me. plz help.

p.s.; sorry if i sound like an ass in the pevious few sentences
    "The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer swing and play to the confined powers." Emerson

The only way to know if someone likes you for certain is that they tell you they like you. Thats the only way.

But D-C you sound young, I guess 14-16 from your posts, but dude don't freak out on this girl stuff. So you had a crush on a girl that turned out it was a one way street. This happens a lot more than you think. I think you should flirt with random girls and have fun, becuase you sound uptighted and worried as heck.

You should probably skip the idea of getting your friend to ask her. Even if you're 13, that's too childish.

Jurupa's right. That's the only way.