+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did we do it?

Did we do it?

Hey I have a question,

My girlfriend and I don't want to have sex yet, but I'm worried that last night we went a little too far. Neither of us had our clothes on and there was some penetration, but she would let me know when it started to go in and I would take it back out (it was more along the lines of rubbing and if it ever slipped in an inch it would never be for more than a second)... this was an ongoing process however and we're worried that I may have excreted a little without knowing before I climaxed (I wasn't wearing a condom because we think we technically didn't do it).. So two questions.. would you guys consider this as having sexual intercourse (she doesn't want to lose her virginity) and if so could I have impregnated her by doing this.. we're sure that I went no more than an inch (I'm 6.5 inches) and when I climaxed I pulled away.. I welcome any advice, thanks so much!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you could have gotten her pregnant. When the penis is erect, there is certain amount of sperm produced even before you climax. Also, I think if you put it in, no matter how far, this would be considered intercourse, but this may be debatable.

Next time, keep your clothes on, and don't play these games without wearing a condom and using a second form of birth control.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

buy condoms and keep them with you. by all means, do not get her pregnant. wear a condom even if you're just playing around.

whatever happened to chastidy belts?

Okay, We made a mistake. We're both a little nervous and we learned or lesson, TRUST ME, we won't be doing that again for a LONG time.

But now that whats done is done, Can you give some advice on what we should do now? How long after does a pregnancy test accurately tell if she is or isn't?

Even though its been said already that what we did COULD get her pregnant.... Like.... Is it at least unlikely that she would get pregnant that way?

you have a bit smaller chance, but still check either way. but don't beat yourselves up over it. just be careful next time.

Yes, you did it. Penetration is penetration. Don't do that again.