+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: help with girl/friend

BTW, I think you idealize her as well. I hope to God she can live up to your image of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    BTW, I think you idealize her as well. I hope to God she can live up to your image of her.
    Id have to disagree with u there. I cant speak for her so maybe she is idealizing me with her father or whatever but as for me I many times have tried to find faults in her and thought that this is just a crush and whatnot because Ive been in bad relationships in the past as well. This is a pure feeling that I have for her, and like I said, as long as she's happy in her life I could care less about being with her, she finds someone to make her happy thats all I could ask for. Im not going to say that us being together wouldnt be great but thats honestly how I feel. I dont idealize her, she takes care of that herself. Have you ever met someone that you felt like youve known forever? like you were separated at birth or something, and everything they say is like a page right outta your life or diary? Well thats how it is with her and thats not idealization thats real.

BTW I dont want to sound like a jerk and that Im stuck in my own head here writing off any criticism or comments you have. I welcome them, I really do, it def helps to see other peoples opinions and its actually helping me more to see how I truly feel about her.

Thanks everyone

Ive never been much of a 'pimp,' so to speak. My game is lacking but I feel good that women find me attractive physically and that women respect me as a good guy with things to offer. Recently however I realize that I would like to act on this interest a little more, like when a girl gives me a deep eye contact stare as we pass each other in a bar and then look over our shoulders at one another, to be able know what to say to her. Thing is Im sure I could do just that especially when girls are definitely interested, talking to people is not a terribly complicated feat but I always felt guilty about approaching a girl who I think is attractive because my goals are self serving and of a seemingly purely sexual nature, in these instances. Thats why when I run into a girl that I like on a bunch of different levels I get kinda wound up and sometimes dont act on it because of the same reason actually, that a surefire way to 'act' on it is to become physically intimate, kiss or something and then possibly send the wrong signal that Im just looking for sex even when I really respect the girl. I feel that guys who hook up with a lot of girls are disrespectful to them for a reason because it makes it easier for them to not feel guilty about only looking for sex. Im not saying Im a saint and that I am disinterested in sex, I am very much interested in it but only from someone special really, or at least thats how I used to feel. I mean, if a girl is sending me signals that shes attracted to me etc Im trying to change my thinking and get over the guiltyness that I may only want to have sex with said girl. I get a reasonably amount of attention from girls and not taking advantage of it is beginning to get me down.
    I really care about the girl from this thread but she is away at school and we are not dating by any means, who really knows what our status is. She thinks of me as a father figure and someone that she can trust etc and I see her as an angel but that doesnt mean anything, strange as it may sound. I know shes at least somewhat interested since she leaned in for a kiss but Im not sure exactly what she meant by that, I should ask her, but at any rate I will just continue to build a relationship with her as I care a lot about her.
    I began a job as a waiter in a restaurant recently and noticed that one waitress will give me deep eye contact stares when we pass each other more than half the time. Now, our repoir is pleasant but nothing crazy that tells me that she likes me, or maybe there is but Im not reading into that too much. I do think that the stares mean something as it is not something that I notice her doing to anyone else. Ladies....if you look up at a guy with a relatively calm sort of face and give him a deep stare from like 10 feet away until you pass each other what should this guy think?

Thanks!

Um, I think that's called the "come-hither" look. I think she wants you, dude.

Um, I think that's called the "come-hither" look. I think she wants you, dude.
    Haha, yea only reason Im asking is that this sort of thing happens a lot to me. A girl will do that, give me looks and whatnot and I wont act on it right away, Ill get to know her. She'll think Im a real good guy with things to offer etc but wont seem to be as interested in me anymore since I didnt just go in for the kill right away out of a romantic respect, lets call it. Im a bit shy, Ill get looks from girls at bars and wont do anything about it. For a while I just took them as compliments but I guess now I feel like not wasting opportunities, and I know that sounds kind of selfish but maybe Ive earned it.

I suppose I will turn over a new leaf next week and pursue this girl, tell her that she really does have nice eyes and then ask if shed like to get together sometime. I feel somewhat guilty, like I told my friend and she says that she also likes things to be perfect but then winds up missing out on things while she waits for the perfect times. Guilty about pursuing this girl just because I think shes pretty, Im sure shes a great person too, I guess Ill find out. I think Hollywood and the Disney studios have ruined me with romance haha.

Ugh- you're SOOOO under control at all times, aren't you? If I were Come-Hither Girl, you'd be driving me NUTS. Loosen up- make a mistake or two, do something spontaneous and wacky.

Go buy a motorcycle. You need it.

Ugh- you're SOOOO under control at all times, aren't you? If I were Come-Hither Girl, you'd be driving me NUTS. Loosen up- make a mistake or two, do something spontaneous and wacky.

Go buy a motorcycle. You need it.

Haha yea Ive always wanted a motorcycle.

and yes I am usually a cool cat kind of orderly and whatnot, I want to be a doctor. The girl who this post was started over was doing the same thing as "come-hither" girl what with the stares and all. She would literally walk right into me so wed bump each other and come-hither girl has done that kind of stuff too. I guess those kinds of girls just want you to take them, sweep em off theyre feet, so to speak. Ill get the hang of it one of these days, its good to have someplace to talk about this kind of stuff btw.

You must be really, really, ridiculously good-looking. Like Derek Zoolander.

You must be really, really, ridiculously good-looking. Like Derek Zoolander.
    haha, funny movie...i dunno, sometimes I think girls are intimidated by me cuz im also 6'5" and whatever so they expect me to do everything like sweep em off their feet etc. But like I said Im kind of shy and like things to be perfect, I need to be more spontaneous, I can be sometimes, I also dont want to come off needy, I dont mind being alone I actually prefer it sometimes and definitely prefer it to non-meaningful relationships "good company or no company" so maybe I dont push for things with girls because of that also. Like Im not going to ask a girl more than once or twice to do something, even if she is legitimately busy, it would have to be her turn to ask me. Thats what happened last year, that girl was busy two times I asked her to do something but she then set something up me with me herself. Ive been in relationships with bitches and its not something I will be doing anymore.

Whats ur story anyhow? just curious I am not online hitting on u, but ur a funny and nice character, just thought Id ask

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ooh! The ridiculously good looking 6'5" man is hitting on you, Giga!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ooh! The ridiculously good looking 6'5" man is hitting on you, Giga!
    hey now! take it ez there vashti

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will act as Giga's agent. Please send me your photo so I can see if you measure up. Nothing but the best for Giga...

BTW - how old are you? I hear she might be looking for a new poolboy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I will act as Giga's agent. Please send me your photo so I can see if you measure up. Nothing but the best for Giga...

BTW - how old are you? I hear she might be looking for a new poolboy.
    Just don't get into a slap fight with my other agent, or self-appointed pimp, Derm.

My story... Long story short: I got divorced almost a year ago, got viciously burned rebounding with a horrible man and am now trying to pull my exploded life back together, including trying to get my ex-boyfriend from pre-husband times back while putting on a brave face for my eight-year-old.

I do AutoCAD drawings for work, and get away with spending a ridiculous amount of time screwing around on the internet.

I need to get a picture on this internet so Im not so incognito

ok that girl is coming home again this weekend for not even a full day and she wants to see me. I feel that she wants to start a relationship maybe. She calls me a lot and sends me text messages and other messages on the college facebook network. Lots of messages haha. I want to tell her how I feel I think, or at least tell her what I wrote that song about and what it was supposed to mean. Like how I couldnt believe she was real and how she had the most beautiful eyes and smile and that i loved the way she tilts her head back when she thinks somethings real funny as shes laughing and the stories she tells.

But more than anything else how no one else seemed to really notice how amazing she was, the girls kinda thought she was spoiled or into herself (which shes def not into herself, but maybe shes a little spoiled haha) I think she tells her stories to bring smiles to peoples faces, theyre kinda dorky sometimes but she tells them well and really puts herself out there to do it. It makes me feel good that I know how amazing she is and not that shes just pretty. One guy at my office, a real douche bag, actually told me that he didnt even think she was pretty but that he liked her butt cuz its big.

Anyway, like I said, its hard for me to believe that people can know her and be around her and not think shes the most amazing girl theyve ever met. Whenever Im around her I cant help but smile all the time its crazy haha. So yea, I think Im gonna tell her what that song was about and maybe a little bit about how I feel. I think she might feel the same.

Okay, just make sure she didn't see the movie Just Friends and think you've worked up a version of "When Jamie Smiles".

I'm kidding. But kind of not.

And, yeah, I think you should spill it- tell her what you're thinking about with her. She's given you plenty of signs.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast