+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was i crazy??

Was i crazy??

So this girl told me she liked me, we were into eachother for a while i liked her more than anyone else before, eventually she met some guy sorta left me for him even though we weren't together. I tried to convince her to stay, she called me crazy and left, she came back 3 months later, i was not toally over her but decided we could be freinds. We met a couple times since then things went well, she drove me to and from school, i was very nice to her and we were good friends, and i had and have no feelings for her anymore really. BUT! she suddenly became a total bitch.. no longer callin me to give me a ride or msging me or texting me etc.. for no reason.. out of hte blue just became a total bitch.... what the hell is up with that.. i thought we were getting along great, apparently not... can anyone explain this?

Ps: I did hope to reconcicle thins but decided it wasn't a good idea before she became all like this..

There could be fifty explanations for this, but the thing is, if she has a problem with you and won't talk to you about it, do you really want to be friends with her anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    There could be fifty explanations for this, but the thing is, if she has a problem with you and won't talk to you about it, do you really want to be friends with her anyway?
    No your totally right, heres the issue i thought we were on great terms because we got along SPLENDIDLY b4 we met up again and things were wonderful... but then she liked turned all bitchy when she saw me and i did NOTHING wrong... should i just cut her out block delete, no pick up calls if she does ignore her msgs etc.. or what should i do?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    girls are illogical
    . .

dont ignore her completely..then you wouldnt be a good friend. you have to understand that people change. when i started hanging around a bad crowd or a different crowd even...i didnt wanna talk to my other friends. just give her your space. thats pretty much all you can do. but for being bitchy...you just have to understand that people go through things..whether a relationship, or family issues.

my advice:

give her space. see what happens.

she still ignores you, or is a bitch to you...just know that you did nothing wrong..and this is her own problem

another way of doing it..is you could try to pull her aside for a min next time you see her at school or something. and talk to her about it. see whats up.

just try not to be pushy. (not saying that you are..just warning you not to be.)