+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex girlfriend or the actual one?

Ex girlfriend or the actual one?

Okay i have a huge problem. I am going out with a girl for about 3-4 months and she loves me a lot. But i dun really love her that much. Now i know told her the truth and she cried a lot. She could not digest that. And she still cant. We are not really together nor are we apart. You got my point now i guess.

Well the worst part is still to come. I had a girlfriend about 4 years back and i really loved her. She didnt. And she never accepted that we were together coz it was short and we met only a few times. But now me and my "ex girlfriend" are as close as ever. And i have feelings for her. Now i told my girlfriend i still love my ex girlfriend. And my girlfriend told my ex that i still love her. The ex vaguely said she dont want to be with anyone. Now i dont know what to do.

Please tell me what i can do. I need advice. Should i stay with some one that loves me a lot and whom i dont really love or should i go with someone i love and whose feelings are unknown to me?? Maybe my ex doesnt want to say she likes me because she knows she'll hurt my girlfriend.

Please let me know what you think. I cant think right now.. Am lost..

Well your playing your so-called girlfriend and thats pretty ****ed up. The fact that it didnt workout with your ex-girlfriend the first time probably means it wont work again.

If you dont like the girl you are with then break it off dont leave her hanging on lines you drop.

Basically your not going to end up with either of them in the long run

You say you don't love your girlfriend "that much". Sorry, but there's really no degrees o love. Love is giving of yourself and emotions 100%. If you don't love her "that much", you don't love her, especially if you love yor ex. So, if you decide to stay with your current girl, it would be out of selfishness, knowing that you couldn't offer her all she's offering you. And that, my firend, is not cool.

As for your ex, if you're interested in her, break it off with your current girl and pursue the other. But, if things don't work out, if she doesn't feel the same, don't try to get back with the first girl. You'd just be playing with her emotions. It's okay to try to find true love, but it's not okay to toy with other people. Hey, if you break up with your current girl and the other doesn't want you, accept being single for a bit. It's not a bad thing to be a single guy now and again.

Good luck.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should completely break things off with the current girlfriend. She deserves to be with someone who loves her, and if you try keeping her for yourself, you are one selfish bastard..

The ex girlfriend is irrelevant at this point.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I wish your current girlfriend would log on and post this problem. I would tell her to dump your ass.