+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her Thoughts On Other Girls....

Her Thoughts On Other Girls....

Ok so here is my first post and i have seen that you guys give good advice so her it goes....

I have been wit my girl friend for amost a year now and everytime she finds me talking to one of my Female friends she acts like it doesnt bother her, i ask if it does but she only gives me one response " why would i be jeoulous or bothered by it im not all possesive or anything I USED TO BE BUT NOT ANYMORE." Could she still be or is she really not bothered by it. Also.... i have noticed that there are times when she says that it does bother her and she tells me that she sometimes does not like it when i talk to other girls.. What do you guys think?

dude im sure she does care somewhat, dont be going talking to people just to get under her skin because thats what it kinda sounds like you want. no jealousy is a good thing, dont try and make her jealous. Non-jealous girls are hard to come by especially at younger ages .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she is trying to control her emotions, and I think that is good. Are you trying to provoke her? Because if you are, she will tire of you soon and give you the boot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Would you find her jealousy flattering? Would her jealousy be misplaced? It sounds to me like you spend entirely too much time trying to figure out something she's already explained to you in plain English several times.

Look, I'm sure what bothers her is you looking to her for a reaction about it. It's like you're poking her in the eye and saying, "Does THAT hurt? How about THAT? Huh? Does it?"

I am not trying to provoke her nor am i trying to make her jeolous i was only wondering. i dont talk to other females as much because really i dont really have much female friends you guys kinda over looked it a bit as i see it but you know i am here for help =P

King Zarathu Guest
    Don't mind vashti and Gigabitch, they're both my whores.

Lol.. hehe ok.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah. They're going to be a little bit harsher on you than they should because they believe that women should have more rights than they really should...like their right to vote.

not all girls are jealous and controlling.

i don't get it, why do people in relationships always look for something that's bad. give those things a chance to come on their own geez. cause they will.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    not all girls are jealous and controlling.

i don't get it, why do people in relationships always look for something that's bad. give those things a chance to come on their own geez. cause they will.
    Uh where did you get the idea that sweet_charmer90 was looking for something bad in the relationship? It seemed that the problem came to him as he saw how his girl friend was reacting to him talking to other girls.

you just like to argue, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_charmer90 View Post
    I am not trying to provoke her nor am i trying to make her jeolous i was only wondering. i dont talk to other females as much because really i dont really have much female friends you guys kinda over looked it a bit as i see it but you know i am here for help =P
    Okay, okay. I think it still bugs the crap out of her. That's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you just like to argue, don't you?
    It is part of my nature sadly, but I don't do it all the time. But I also thought it was directed to the orignal poster as well and I didn't exact see how you connected the dot.