This is so ridiculous. I was trying to explain the situation of my marriage to my ex when it was just so obvious, even to me, he was a jerk. The problem is, I still miss him. I can't even date others without thinking of him. We were together for almost six years, he moved out in June, but we stayed lovers until Dec 2 when he moved 1500 miles away. After I was sure he would be ok, I asked him to give me my freedom and to end all contact. That was a month ago. I have dated some men since then and two of them wanted serious relationships. I just can't get involved with anyone. I love sex and would like to have a sexual relationship, but I am not that kind of woman, I wouldn't feel good about myself if I didn't have some possibility for a future with someone. I have been married 3 times and have no idea if I would ever do it again. My head says not to, but my morals speak differently. This prevents me from having an intimate relationship. I don't want to go without sex. I would like a companion to go on dates with. So while I sit here every night and wonder about what to do. I miss what good things we had. I miss the way we used to make love. I miss the companionship. What should I do? Or is this a stupid question?