+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maths

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Is this your way of saying you don't know what kind of math it is?
    No, it's my way of telling you that it's completely obvious what they're doing. It's IB. They're most likely doing a mixture of logic, probability, trigonometry, and of course, some algebra.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Uh, babe, I didn't mean to offer YOU help. I was offering it to Eurasian (if he can't find a tutor). I was merely working off your post saying it was primarily algebra, statistics and geometry. But in retrospect, I don't know that I remember much geometry, although I could probably be helpful with Algebra .
    Babe it seem that your post was directed to me, not to Eurasian. Okay cutiey.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    No, it's my way of telling you that it's completely obvious what they're doing. It's IB. They're most likely doing a mixture of logic, probability, trigonometry, and of course, some algebra.

Well, then! Why didn't you just say so?

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Babe it seem that your post was directed to me, not to Eurasian. Okay cutiey.
    My mistake, sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Well, then! Why didn't you just say so?
    Because it's easier for you to use Google.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa
    1*Babe it seem that your post was directed to me, not to Eurasian. Okay 2*cutiey.
    1* No. She's mine.
    2* It's typically spelled "cutie" in modern English, but whatever helps you sleep at night.... Oh, I almost forgot, see 1*.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    1* No. She's mine.
    2* It's typically spelled "cutie" in modern English, but whatever helps you sleep at night.... Oh, I almost forgot, see 1*.
    She didn't seem to mind.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a few close calls my self. I remeber that this woman started to pull out of a drive way into the street and I was turning from a left trun light and she pulled out in front of me. I jerked the car hard to the other side of the street (it has 2 lanes each way) and then realzing where I was I jerk the car doing a 180 power slide to the other side of the street. I didn't hit anything. The time I did get hit was when my car was parked and someone hit the side of it.
    You sound fun to ride with. You should come with the next time it snows here, doin' donuts in the parking lots is a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You sound fun to ride with. You should come with the next time it snows here, doin' donuts in the parking lots is a blast.
    Sweet. But one problem tho I never drove in the snow before. So I hope you got a huge parking lot to go to lol. Also you should come to Southern California and take a ride on our freeways. Most people I have talked to that live out of state say that they are afraid of our freeways becuase the way people drive on them.

I'm shite at maths.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    I'm shite at maths.
    Me too.

Worst subject at school, had to be Maths

Still I did learn that 2 and 2 is 22
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most people I have talked to that live out of state say that they are afraid of our freeways becuase the way people drive on them.
    Philly's highways can be bad, but I would have to say yours take the cake. I have been to LA and I didn't much like bein' on the highway.

I got plenty of parking lots to choose from 'round here. Plus, when there's snow on the ground at 2AM nobody is out. 'Cept the cops. But I've never had any problems. Plus, snow ain't so bad on your tires like dry asphalt. Still, pullin' 180's, and even 360's still ain't good for your suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Philly's highways can be bad, but I would have to say yours take the cake. I have been to LA and I didn't much like bein' on the highway.

I got plenty of parking lots to choose from 'round here. Plus, when there's snow on the ground at 2AM nobody is out. 'Cept the cops. But I've never had any problems. Plus, snow ain't so bad on your tires like dry asphalt. Still, pullin' 180's, and even 360's still ain't good for your suspension.
    If you have a car with the right set up the suspension doesn't get as nearly as damaged.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123