+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rejected Badly. ~ humiliation!!

Rejected Badly. ~ humiliation!!

Hi, so intro. I go to this high school, and I like this guy. So when I like someone I get really into it. And it’s really obvious. So it's kind of my thing to write guys I like "letters" and cards coz when I’m bored I just want to do something so I write. And I thought it was pretty cute (the letters/cards) and I talk to this guy on msn...and things were going really well...we we're kind of good friends? I don’t know. But afterwards, he started ignoring me and all. And WUTS GOING ON? So I told him if I did anything wrong I’m sorry. And I acted so DESEPERATE now that I think of it...So after things were REALI REALLI bad.

The guy I liked told his friends which have RLEALLI REALLI big mouths and are my ex-friends that he was really annoyed with me. That I should stop writing crap like letters and cards to him. And stop talking to him on msn and stuff. And he wanted me to fuk off. so he told his friends to tell ME THAT.

So his friends did. And I don’t know what I should be more. HUMILIATED or HEARTBROKEN. Coz everyone in school is going to know thanks to his blabber mouth friends. And his friends were snickering and all afterwards...I know what they wanted to say which would be "dry" or "you got rejected badly!!! OOO" but they didn’t want to in front of me so they'd do it AFTERWARDS But why couldn’t he just tell me himself that he really hated me and all? That’s just...really wussy. I don’t know. And what’s worse? WELL, my crush's EX likes him again so now she’s going to know too...and my crush's EX is my friend....

Yup so now everything is so distorted. And I don’t know how to face my crush anymore. Coz I feel so humiliated. And if I see him what do I say? Do I act all "cool" with it? Coz I’m really not "cool" with any of this shit. This is so...HUMILIATING. And I wish I got the message and stopped before he really TOLD ME OFF.

But what I really need help on is...HOW AM I GONNA FACE MY CRUSH? Do I act like nothings happened? I wish I weren’t THIS stupid...
    Last edited by xChocoCatx; 04-10-06 at 06:31 AM.

Why would you act like nothing's happened? It did, and it did publically.

Just learn the lesson and get on with your life. It's too late to impress him of all people, so who cares about facing him?

what giga said.

though if you're feeling particularly hateful, kick him in the balls. he sounds like an ass and kind of pussy
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Actually, don't even worry about it. TDurden and I will take care of everything. (Goes to get brass knuckles)

PS- What were you thinking, getting all hung up on such an asshole?

PPS- you'd better fix your text-speak/ English translator, or Zarathu's gonna slam you.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 04-10-06 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xChocoCatx View Post
    Hi, so intro. I go to this highskool, and i like this guy. So wen i liek sumon i get realli into it. and its realli obvious. so its kinda my thing to write guys i like "letters" and cards coz wen im bored i juss wanna do sumfing so i write. and i thought it waspretty cute (the letters/cards) and i tlkt to this guy on msn...and things were going reali well...we werekinda good firends? i dunno. but afterwards, he started ignoring me and all. and WUTS GOING ON? so i told him if i did anythign wrong im sorry. and i acted so DESEPERATE wno that i think of it...So after things were REALI REALLI bad.

The guy i liked told his friends which have RLEALLI REALLI big mouths and are my ex-freinds that he was relali annoyed with me. that i shud stop writing crap liek letters nad cards to him. and stop tlakign to him on msn and stuff. and he wanted me to fuk off. So he told his firends to tell ME THAT.

So his firends did. and i dunno wut i shud be more. HUMILIATED or HEARTBROKEN. Coz everyone in skool is gonna know thanx to his blabber mouth friends. and his friends were snickering and all afterwards...i know wut they wanted to say which wud be "dry" or "ur got rejected badly!!! OOO" btu they didnt wanna infront of me so they'd do it AFTERWARDS But why cudnt he juss tell me himself that he realli hated me and all? thats juss...reali wussy. i dunno. And wuts worse? WELL, my crush's EX likes him again so now shes gonna know too...and my crush's EX is my friend....

yup so now everything is so distorted. adn i dunno how to face my crush anymore. coz i feel so humiliated. and if i see him wut do i say? do i act all "cool" with it? coz im realli not "cool" with any of this shit. this is so...HUMILIATING. and i wish i got the message and stopped before he realli TOLD ME OFF.

But what i realli neep help on is...HOW AM I GONNA FACE MY CRUSH? do i act like nthings happened? i wish i werent THIS stupid...
    Chin up kid it could be worse.

I bet you feel humiliated and like a piece of shit but thats life.

let that be a lesson for you in future, you shouldn't be so full on so quick and wear your heart on your sleeve from the outset.

If you never heard the expression: 'Treat them mean and keep them keen!' You have now. Start applying it!

Put yourself in his shoes. If a guy did the same to you how would you feel about him?

Sorry if I'm comming accross as a bit harsh to someone who's had her heart suck down to her toes. But I think you need a wake up call. No guy will ever respect you if you trow yourself at him.

How do you deal with him in future: Blank him and put it behind you

Good luck

P.S. [url]www.spellcheck.net[/url]
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Actually, don't even worry about it. TDurden and I will take care of everything. (Goes to get brass knuckles)
    Uh I think I should come along as I got fighting experience and I even worked in security as well and had to get physical more than once.

PS- What were you thinking, getting all hung up on such an asshole?
    It seems from the grammer structure and what I can make out from the interent/text messaging speak that this girl is around 13 to 14. And therefore is in the learning process, which seems to take a long as time with girls.

PPS- you'd better fix your text-speak/ English translator, or Zarathu's gonna slam you.
    lol I was actually going to say something about that.

xChocoCatx - Besides your internet/text messaging speak, I think you learned your lesson that doing such things to guys is a huge no no. Most guys in high school run away from girls that do such things becuase it freaks them out, especially when you get as agressive as you did with this guy. Its one thing to be interested in a guy, its another to go nuts and go after him like that. I highly doubt this guy will ever show interest in you so its best to just forget about him and find other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I think you learned your lesson that doing such things to guys is a huge no no. Most guys in high school run away from girls that do such things becuase it freaks them out, especially when you get as agressive as you did with this guy. Its one thing to be interested in a guy, its another to go nuts and go after him like that. I highly doubt this guy will ever show interest in you so its best to just forget about him and find other guys.

+ 1. This forum alone should prove a testament to the fact that high school boys are freaked out by women. You've got to play the game, babe. Don't go changing the rules like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I got fighting experience and I even worked in security as well and had to get physical more than once.
    Oh do tell us!

King Zarathu Guest
    i wud giv u advise if u didnt tipe liek a moron olololoollllllloooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    i wud giv u advise if u didnt tipe liek a moron olololoollllllloooooo

Yup. There it is.

Hi, sorry. For the typing lol. Corrected it now. = )
    Uhm, so yes. Thank you...i definately know something now. But, how can I get his respect? Even thought he doesn't like me, I don't want to make another enemy. So could I still be his friend? Well I want to be...but how should i start?

EDIT: WHAT!? Trust me, like 65% of that is typo it wasn't done on purpose!! >.<;;
    Last edited by xChocoCatx; 04-10-06 at 06:37 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hi, sorry. For the typing lol. Corrected it now. = )
    Uhm, so yes. Thank you...i definately know something now. But, how can I get his respect? Even thought he doesn't like me, I don't want to make another enemy. So could I still be his friend? Well I want to be...but how should i start?

EDIT: WHAT!? Trust me, like 65% of that is typo it wasn't done on purpose!! >.<;;
    If he isn't sexually attracted to you, chances are you might as well forget about him.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    what giga said.

though if you're feeling particularly hateful, kick him in the balls. he sounds like an ass and kind of pussy
    He's more of a pussy than an asshole.

Seriously, who tells their FRIENDS to do things like that?

I want to hit the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    He's more of a pussy than an asshole.

Seriously, who tells their FRIENDS to do things like that?

I want to hit the guy.
    I think you've been watching too much Fight Club. You're going to get all Tyler on us now, aren't you?

But, how can I get his respect? Even thought he doesn't like me, I don't want to make another enemy. So could I still be his friend?
    I don't think it will easy get it back to be honest. You'll really need to change your ways. Just stop chasing him with mails or whatever.

Let him go, just be cold with him and maybe build up the friendship slowly again somewhere down the line.

You didnt tell him you fancied him did you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast