+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is real love still exist???

Is real love still exist???

why i ask that ???!!! I don;t know i start to belive everybody is just pretend to love ...I am a kind of woman who i need to love and be loved so i can open my self like a flower, to feel i am a woman , to feel complet ...don;t get me wrong i am depend only emotional for the man i love ..maybe i am old fashion or naive ...i was have only 3 realtionships but all for a longggggg time ..first one was for 13 years ..is silly to said 13y because we was toghater since we was have 10 years old ( but for real whit relations and all we was since 19 years old -in that time i was thinking i was prepared to become one woman) we was joung ,poor ,whit a kid and the familys was have a bigggggg part of ur separation ( he still love me very much but we are just good friends) ...the second was was for 4 years now and was end up this summer(we still live toghater but ONLY like friends )...he was more older then me (21 years betwin us) and i was did all i was can to work it but ...we was passing together very worst times and i was next to him when nobody was and all was kick his ass for something he was not do it ..but he just can not love anybody ... but i must thank him because next to him i was grow up a lot and i was became more pacient ,more understanding ,i try to see one problem whit the eyes of the other part not whit my eyes ...i was change and i think i change in good and i like to think about my self i am a good preson and all i do i do whit all my heart ..and not for some secret intention...but he hurt me a loooot ...lieing ,cheating, etc etc etc .......my last realtionship is (was )2 mounths but is also whit some doubts...and i realy lost my hope in this world is still existing true love ..whitout lies,cheating,fights....I wish i can trust someone 100% ..to be loved for what i am not because i am a good and understanding friend,woman ..i wish i can feel whitout the fear i will lost the one i love all the happynes and joy of the love and of what is a family ..like she is whit good and whit bad...whit finacial problems or not ..whit fights because of the kids ..or with sweer aniverarys....i think u get the point ..I don;t want mush just LOVE ,RESPECT and CARE from the both parts .U think i want to much? or thinks are impossible ? Because i realy start to think all of this i cand find only in my old fasihon world...i am not wild enough for this world?is the real ,romantic love still exist???

P.S. is sound silly but in the last time this kind of question are on my mind

I think you're thinking about Disney Love. That's not true love. That's emotional dependency- very imbalanced and mentally unsound behavior.

Real, romantic love exists. I just exists in the real world.