+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dad

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, that IS messed up. What did your mother see in him?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Wow, that IS messed up. What did your mother see in him?
    He was an angel while they were dating. As soon as he put the ring on her finger, he yelled at her about where they were going to have their honeymoon. That's not all he's done though. Once, he held me by my throat against the wall in my science classroom (8th grade) for a bad grade on a test.

I'm actually getting off-topic. I'm still interested in knowing whether or not you still feel the same about the computer, knowing I need it for school and work purposes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, sorry. It is best to avoid crazy people because they might hurt you. if you need another computer, ask your mother to help you get it back or get you another one.

I'm not saying he is right. I am saying you will probably not be able to resolve this to your satisfaction, and it is best to be able to recognize a losing battle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, sorry. It is best to avoid crazy people because they might hurt you. if you need another computer, ask your mother to help you get it back or get you another one.

I'm not saying he is right. I am saying you will probably not be able to resolve this to your satisfaction, and it is best to be able to recognize a losing battle.
    Well, do you remember what happened last time? Same thing, except it involved my clothes. He was a total asshole, and then I called the cops on him. He calls me up after the cop leaves his house, screams a rather large array of vulgarities, I reply with sarcasm, and he hangs up on me. K.

I text him, and basically imply that I will take legal action against him. The very next day, I get 4 huge bags FILLED to the top with all of my clothes--even my socks!

The thing is, he is scared to death of legal action. He's a coward. In my last email,
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAss
    Failure simply results in a mirrored reflection of your exact power trip--legally.

Take note of this, just let me have my computer, and we can go back to getting along like we used to.

With love,
    -Nick
    He'll probably cooperate.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Somehow I think your satisfaction will be short-lived, but I hope I am wrong.

King Zarathu Guest
    Somehow I think your satisfaction will be short-lived, but I hope I am wrong.
    Last time, my satisfaction was incredible. I felt proud of myself for finding his weakness. To this day, I'm still satisfied. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing a shirt right now that came out of one of those bags.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In ten year's time, that will look small. So will this. You will still be aching over the lack of a good relationship with your dad, though.

Sorry, darling, I am being morose. I have to go out now, so I will talk to you later, okay? I hope you will make a choice that will bring you peace.

King Zarathu Guest
    In ten year's time, that will look small. So will this. You will still be aching over the lack of a good relationship with your dad, though.

Sorry, darling, I am being morose. I have to go out now, so I will talk to you later, okay? I hope you will make a choice that will bring you peace.
    So are you saying that I'll feel negative emotion over my dad later on in life? Because as it is right now, I don't feel shit. I'm ecstatic at the fact that I managed (not my place to say how) to break free from his "grasp."

Zarathu - If I was in your shoes I already be in your dads face and fought back. You know his weakness so use it. Also it may be wise once you get your computer to cut of communications with him. And if it is possible in Texas divorce your dad. I doubt you be able to since it is Texas and they have some stupid laws. But it will it will help you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Zarathu - If I was in your shoes I already be in your dads face and fought back. You know his weakness so use it. Also it may be wise once you get your computer to cut of communications with him. And if it is possible in Texas divorce your dad. I doubt you be able to since it is Texas and they have some stupid laws. But it will it will help you.
    Divorce my dad? Er... I never knew I could get that close to him in the first place, but hey, whatever makes you happy....

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Divorce my dad? Er... I never knew I could get that close to him in the first place, but hey, whatever makes you happy....
    There is term of the type of divorce I am talking about and I can't think of it right now, but it allows you to cut off any legal right your dad has over or on you. But you can only do it if your state allows such things, and I doubt Texas would.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    Fed up with his immature attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Shut the **** up.
    Bingo! Give this fag his prize.

I wonder how you figured that one out all by yourself?

:: Rolls Eyes ::
    Last edited by Kiechi; 07-10-06 at 06:44 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Just a little bit of background info.... My dad took my cell phone up because I left his house to go live with my mom as he was being extremely abusive. Take note that I paid every penny for my cell phone as well as the monthly bills.

Now, I want my computer that is at his house (I paid $1,100 for it after working all summer when I was 9 years old. That's ****ing right. Nine years old).

He claims I owe both of his companies money.

My response:

Any suggestions on how to get through to this guy without having to pay him money?

[Charges bring a sum of $263.95, the cell was around $300]

I'm shocked!..........he's your dad just don't pay it, unless he's likely to take you to the small claims court ignore it.

Either that or just bill him more for some work you've done around the house/car etc
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

King Zarathu Guest
    No. The idea isn't to fill him up with more bullshit that he can get pissy over, the idea is to just get my computer and leave. I don't want him pissed off, and I certainly don't want to be pissed off. I do, however, need my computer....

Also, I never see my dad, ever. What difference does it make whether or not he has minor custody over me or not? Mom has the major, that's what matters.

Bingo! Give this fag his prize.
    Yeah, I'm definitely what most people would consider a "fag."

I wonder how you figured that one out all by yourself?

:: Rolls Eyes ::
    Cute. Tool.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 07-10-06 at 11:28 PM.

Yeah, I'm definitely what most people would consider a "fag."
    Theres no denyin'.

Aw, you took some of your time to Printscreen and cut for me. All I can say is...

Cute. Tool.

For the warning level, theres plenty more of where that come from.

Also, if you didn't realise... you know with you be the "oh-so-sarcastic-person" you claim yourself to be, you certainly failed to find the sarcasm in my post.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast