+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dad

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Theres no denyin'.

Aw, you took some of your time to Printscreen and cut for me. All I can say is...

Cute. Tool.

For the warning level, theres plenty more of where that come from.

Also, if you didn't realise... you know with *you be the "oh-so-sarcastic-person" you claim yourself to be, you certainly failed to find the sarcasm in my post.
    That's assuming I wasn't returning your sarcasm. Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    That's assuming I wasn't returning your sarcasm. Tool.
    Thats right. But you wasn't. The "moron" comment was a big giveaway. Ha, would you say you have alot in common with your father? Because you seem to of inherited his idiocy.

King Zarathu Guest
    Thats right. *But you wasn't. The "moron" comment was a big giveaway. Ha, would you say you have *alot in common with your father? Because you seem to *of inherited his idiocy.
    Definitely.

Definitely.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Colonel Klink! I love that old show! Have you ever seen it? I used to watch re-runs when I was a girl. I had a crush on Bob Crane.
    Last edited by vashti; 08-10-06 at 02:05 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Z, WTF? Why didn't you take all of your shit when you moved out of there, and why didn't you get the computer when you got your clothes?

IMO, you should cut him off. You don't need that computer as much as you need to sever ties with that guy and walk away. Deal with him when you're older and he doesn't think you're half a person. Kick his ass when you're 22, but for now, would you please stop throwing your efforts down that black hole?

Your dad's a prick. Sorry. Walk away.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Z, WTF? Why didn't you take all of your shit when you moved out of there, and why didn't you get the computer when you got your clothes?
    I was too scared and too hurt to dare declare any of my things as I was leaving. I was scared shitless, and the one thing on my mind was refuge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    IMO, you should cut him off. You don't need that computer as much as you need to sever ties with that guy and walk away. Deal with him when you're older and he doesn't think you're half a person. Kick his ass when you're 22, but for now, would you please stop throwing your efforts down that black hole?

Your dad's a prick. Sorry. Walk away.
    But I need the computer.... Need.

But I need the computer.... Need.
    I guess he needs you to need it, too. What's next? Did you leave something else he can dangle over your head in a couple of months? Yes, you paid a bunch of money for it, but the thing is 7 years old. I believe you already HAVE a computer. You don't REALLY need that one.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You don't REALLY need that one.
    Yeah, I do. I'm using it as a server for security jobs. I can't only have one computer.

I do understand your point though. I'll post an update later.

Yeah, I do. I'm using it as a server for security jobs. I can't only have one computer.

I do understand your point though. I'll post an update later.
    Unless you got files you need for your cleints on that the computer just buy a cheap computer for $400 bucks. It would most probably piss off your dad if you did this.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Unless you got files you need for your cleints on that the computer just buy a cheap computer for $400 bucks. It would most probably piss off your dad if you did this.
    I know it would piss him off, and that's not the goal. Spending money is a no-no, too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, then... what are you going to do? I am guessing he is as stubborn as you are, and neither of you are going to budge, which means he won't get his money, and you won't get your computer, and neither of you will be happy.

ותויה
    Last edited by vashti; 08-10-06 at 06:49 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I know it would piss him off, and that's not the goal. Spending money is a no-no, too.
    I thought you where rich or something. You and your dad are at a stalemate and until one of you make a move things will stay as is. Any move your dad makes will piss you off and the same goes for you as well. I am sure you have played chess before. You can either make a move or keep on move that bishop back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I thought you where rich or something. You and your dad are at a stalemate and until one of you make a move things will stay as is. Any move your dad makes will piss you off and the same goes for you as well. I am sure you have played chess before. You can either make a move or keep on move that bishop back and forth.
    You better quickly use spellcheck before Z-nazi cracks down on your ass.

You better quickly use spellcheck before Z-nazi cracks down on your ass.
    I think I can take his pathitc onsalught.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast