+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ok ladies

ok ladies

maybe some of you can tell me what all of this means, or why it has to happen like this..... Ok im going to sum it up
    1. been friends with this girl for 3 years
    2. told her that i had a crush on her 3 years ago we talked alot but she had a b.f and i didnt want to intrude on that so i backed off but was still her friend.
    3. I find someone else then she stops talkin to me forawhile, she also broke up with her b/f around that time
    4. she comes back around and we talk hang out ect.
    5. she is single now but kind of changed because of her last long term relationship, she cant decide on what she wants and she told me she gets bored with guys after a few weeks.
    6. im still interested in her but she said she does not want to ruin the friendship between us, but she thinks im cute and flirts with me alllllllllll the time.

Ok so my questions are do you think she is just toying with me??? or is she playing hard to get?? or is there nothing wrong and im just hoping for something that is not there?

Your todays answer will be:

there nothing wrong and im just hoping for something that is not there

She sounds like she is still in the recovery stage and is not ready for another relationship, even if it is a non serious one. It sounds like to me that she should have fun and let loose.

she has been out of that relationship for 2 years now. You think she still needs time to recover?

Quote Originally Posted by darkjuggla View Post
    she has been out of that relationship for 2 years now. You think she still needs time to recover?
    She is most probably out of that stage and is either finding guys that don't interest her or her interest level in having a relationship with guys is low for some reason.

well see she told me that she cant trust any guy, and that she just gets bored with them. Why is that i dont know. I have been nice to her and talked with her about her problems with her ex's and what not and tried to just flat out be there for her like she has been for me recently (since my ex broke up with me like a week ago). Because im the only one that she can talk to and feel comfortable with talking about all of that stuff, she wont even talk to her friends.. its always me. I cant read her... like sometimes she acts like she wants me but then when i ask she jus avoids it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you told her recently that you are still interested? If you have and she said she just wants to be friends, then I would take that as no interest. Perhaps she feels it is too soon for you to be dating anyone. It's only been a week since your last girl...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

im not pressing that issue with her but i have told her how i felt.. and right now thats all i can do. If she wants to try it out she should come around. But until then ill keep bein her bestfriend. Thanks jurupa, and also thank you vashti you have helped me on alot on here. =)

Do you think she is just toying with you??? or is she playing hard to get?? or is there nothing wrong and your just hoping for something that is not there?
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

don't understud

I don't understud where is the problem...