+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend dumped me

girlfriend dumped me

i need some advice on this very confusing situation...so my girlfriend and i slowly grew apart over the past few months, and she started hanging out with this other guy. i asked her about it and she told me that she likes him, but still loves me. she told me that she would stop seeing him and try to work things out between us. so things went OK for maybe a day or two and she continued to push me away while hanging out with this other guy. then she dumps me about two weeks ago saying that she cannot be with me right now, and isnt sure what she wants anymore. we continued to talk on and off but she would just lead me on and flirt with me, keeping me close yet pushing me away. she sent me a letter saying that she knows we will eventually be together again, but right now this is how it has to be. so the other day i told her that i cannot talk to her anymore about this because i am just lying to myself that she will come back. she agreed that we wouldnt talk for maybe a month or two, and that someday we will "meet again" as she said. i still love her more than anything and she is on my mind all day every day. i cant stand the thought of her being with someone else. what should i do? i am going crazy.

This is going to sound harsh, but give her the time she needs. If you really love her you'll respect her. How old are you guys? Now the harsh, she may want to keep you on the backburner incase it doesn't work with this other jerkoff. It's just an observation, cause some women can be vicious, no lie. Try to get out and do other things with your friends, you have to keep busy. Laying around thinking about it 24-7 is mental suicide. DOnt be at her beckon and call, everytime you do that, she'll know you'll always be there, falling back some might let her see what she's really missing.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

well imma hit you up with some info...plz don't waste your time with that person...really its time consuming...girls that do that just killing your mind and you won't get anything out of it...plz go with your friends to a bar or a club or something and find some girl there to talk to, trust me it should alleviate your emotions and mental statis from your ex... i'm not saying go out and sleep with em i'm saying talk to em get to know them while u're drinking or dancing... plz keep us posted
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Originally posted by K3vMySt3r
    well imma hit you up with some info...plz don't waste your time with that person...really its time consuming...girls that do that just killing your mind and you won't get anything out of it...plz go with your friends to a bar or a club or something and find some girl there to talk to, trust me it should alleviate your emotions and mental statis from your ex... i'm not saying go out and sleep with em i'm saying talk to em get to know them while u're drinking or dancing... plz keep us posted
    dam strate! this guy is the man! listen to him!
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

thx you...no U"re the man!!! FREDDURST130!!!w00t!!!!
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

lol
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

well just an update i guess....we havent seen eachother for a week now but she leaves me messages online saying she misses me and quotes songs that we used to listen to together...why do girls have to mess with your head? i want to just come out and ask her to hang out but then i am just playing right into her hands.

Keep allowing her to miss you a little bit longer, but don't lose sight.

Its a complicated thing..I know...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

well, i think i am still losing it over here. i just dont get it. she says she misses me and everything, but still she goes and is always spending time with this other guy. i feel like i am getting the worse of if because while i am sitting at home, she is out having a good time with her new interest. as hard as its going to be, i think i should just break off every form of contact for at least 2 weeks, then see how i feel, maybe i wont even want to talk to her by then. who knows, im doing my best to stay busy.

its in all girls nature to mess with guys heads! just like it is in guys nature to drink alcohol and watch tv! dnt ever lose confidence in urself just bcos of this break up tho! keep us posted
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 20-01-04 at 03:04 AM.

WOW wait just a minute here, there are some women who dont play that shit! I admit women do "play headgames", but NOT all of us, we actually have our stuff together.

My friend, she doesnt know what she wants, just that she's seeing this other guy and still has feelings for you. It sucks, as much as we dont want to play games, we do. It's your call altogether, suggestions were to end it, I would agree at this point. Cut the ties, and do your thing. Whose sitting at home depressed? Go out and have some fun, lifes to short...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Exactly, and if she finds out its you she really wants and your available, and still care about it...go for it. Until then, a very wise thing to do is to go out and explore yourself more.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

well we men love to play mind games guess women can hit harder on us...LOL women these days there becoming more dominate...DAMN it!!!! DAMN U WOMEN AND YOUR DOMINATIONS AHAHHAHAH U WISH!!!!!!!
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

never again will i let a girl get the better of me!
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast