+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Prevalent Myth

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Hey! I said I was alright with the system as is. It just took me forever to learn a few of the intricacies. And the guy still does more work. And that whole pregnancy thing doesn't even apply...that's post-wedding, we've-devoted-our-lives-to-each-other, our-finances-are-one-and-the-same, til-death-do-us-part situations. Completely different from the first date. The only practical way to make children as of yet is for a woman to get pregnant. Women damn well want to get pregnant. So nyah nyah!
    I applaud you. Kick vashti's ass, Aegis!

*pets aegis*

no seriously, it was a good debate, i'm not sure I agree with the more work thing. Would you prefer not to have that choice presented to you in trade for less 'work'? I doubt it. the way the 'tradition' is structured just works in this way, and that's the way it is.

I believe vash was pointing out that math isn't relevant to dating. I agree that childbirth isn't relevant to who asks who out- but vashti made a relevant statement in pointing out that trading percentages is ridiculous. (edit; then again.. maybe I have it wrong. vash?)

vash:
    I dunno if it was a spoof thing because I've only heard of it once or twice, but basically an electric current is run though the testicles to stun the sperm for up to 10 days without causing any adverse health effects. Electricity sounds painful, but I doubt it has any marketing value if it is-- except to fem-dommes : >

(edit: going to dinner. bbl)
    Last edited by Tiay; 29-10-06 at 03:00 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The only practical way to make children as of yet is for a woman to get pregnant. Women damn well want to get pregnant. So nyah nyah!

...just as the most practical way for males to get laid is to ask a girl out. Besides, didn't you bring up the fact that it "isn't fair" that guys have to do the asking? I am simply responding to that. Life isn't fair.

I am guessing that if there were some other way to get a baby (that would be biologically related), we would be happy to give up childbirth.

Now admit it, you lost this argument.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post

vash:
    I dunno if it was a spoof thing because I've only heard of it once or twice, but basically an electric current is run though the testicles to stun the sperm for up to 10 days without causing any adverse health effects.

Someone is a freakin' genius!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    *pets aegis*

no seriously, it was a good debate, i'm not sure I agree with the more work thing. Would you prefer not to have that choice presented to you in trade for less 'work'? I doubt it. the way the 'tradition' is structured just works in this way, and that's the way it is.
    Of course we'd rather do work, we're not pussies like you are! It isn't because of tradition, it's how we are physically born, it's genetics.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know the silent majority is backing me.
    Hehehe - I bet you still believe in Santa Claus, too.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Henry, did you just just neg my rep because I said you were sheltered?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Henry, did you just just neg my rep because I said you were sheltered?
    It wasnt me Frasbee.

I dont even know where the heck is the neg function? I have never neg anyone here. I'm here to make friends not enemies.
    Last edited by Henry123; 29-10-06 at 04:15 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Women damn well want to get pregnant. So nyah nyah!
    correction; women want babies. Believe me, if there was a way to do it without so much pain, we would do that instead. Also, we're talking about a different age group here. Women in their early twenties are definitely not after babies yet. at least I'm not. wah, it's strange to think I'll be 22 when I finish college.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234