+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girlfriend ended it

my girlfriend ended it

I have been dating this girl of mine for almost 2 years. We have had our fights as I'm sure every relationship has. I'm still in highschool and you know how a lot of those kinds of relationships end up but I was hoping ours would be different. We have had an awesome last 5 months together. We have hardly fought any. i took a vacation with my family over christmas holidays and things were weird between us. I was told that she was talking to another guy while I was gone so i asked her about it and she denied it. I believe her becasue i wouldnt think she would cheat on me since we have been so happy together. Well last wednesday out of the blue, she broke up with me She said that she didnt want to really break up, she just need some space. She didnt want to be locked down her senior year in high school. She didnt want us to see other people either. Well I love her more than anything so that night i was pretty much just in shock. I didnt really say anything to her until this past weekend. She was supposed to come to one of my soccer games but told me that she didnt make it because she had to prepare for a trip she was taking the next day. That was ok with me. I didnt think anything about it. Later on i found out that she had gone to some party that night and had lied to me about the whole thing. That made me feel pretty bad and I called her Sunday and asked her about it. She told me that she just went to the party to hang out with her friends. The guy that she suppoedly was talking to while i was gone was at this party too. Well......this is getting long so i'll sum it up here. I try to talk to her now and she acts like she doesnt know me and it just hurts me so much. I can't stop thinking about her and the last 2 years we've been together. I love her so much and dont want to lose her. Everyone just tells me to give her some room and leave her alone for a little while and she'll come back to me. Is that the right thing to do???? I dont want to lose her. She means everything to me.

well since we're both seniors tats cool...but let me face some facts for you man... #1 i hope you learned that GFs in high school don't last very long...#2 i hope you didn't say I LOVE YOU to her... cuz that really freaks out girls and no and everyone here know that You don't love her and she don't love u for sure for that matter..#3 in my word of advice... u got BURNED and that seriously sucks... i've been there...what can you do to someone that doesn't want to be with you...she's lying to you, going to places that you wouldn't even think that she's doing...i mean come on... that happened to my ex too and that sucks...i wanted a long-term relationship i wasn't stpuid cuz i know it won't work out later in the future but having a temporary companion was making it up for me... Look man she's just saying u need room, in reality needs she's trying to not see you often or never at all so u and her can forget out it and move on...I'm sorry bro...so say that she comes back to you...COOL??? do you have any idea where she's been doing? Sure rumors here and there...and whats make you think tat she'll do it again?Trust me i adore girls taht changed but i don't think girls in this fashion would change in my opionon... my ex did the same thing... O yeah Kevin i need some room later on next thing you know she's sleeping with guys i don't even know of...Yes there is that chance of her coming back but lets really face reality she wants to have fun without a bf so...sorry dude...plz give me the updates... sorry if i couldn't say nething nice but u have to face the real life... till then
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

I dont know if you understood me all the way or not. We've been dating for 2 years. Yes, i've told her a lot of times that I love her and her the same back to me. She still tells me that she loves me. She just wanted to have some time apart from me. I think I know what other guy she might be interested in but this guy is a real loser and even if she does do something with him it wont last long. I dont think anything will happen though. I understand where your advice is coming from though. I know how high school relationships work. I just want to know what I need to do to make her realize that I am the one for her. She told me that she still wanted us to do things together every once and a while. I was thinking that I would give her a little while, say about 3 weeks and then ask her out on a date. Do you think that would be enough time. i dont want to push her away and thats all i seem to be doing right now by telling her how i want to be with her. You are probably right, and she will never get back with me but How can I throw away 2 years just like that??? I have to keep trying and if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do I would really really appreciate it.

dude, the sad truth is that the more you try to be with her the more she gets repulsed by your efforts. it's nice to let her know you're there for her and that you're patiently waiting for her to make up her mind, but that's pretty much it. she has to make the decision herself, and you are not in a position to improve your situation at all. i think she's at a point where you being nice won't help at all, but will only make her more reluctant to go back. give her time and wait - there is a chance she will realize she was a fool and come back to you.

but, face it, you might NOT be the one for her. things might have been going great, but you still might not be the one.

yeah... really i have the same problem... i can't wait for someone to come back and say OKAY kevin lets go out because u waited for me for 2 yrs LOL... no way, all i can do is change to a better person and hopefully she'll come to YOU and hopefully want to see how much u've changed... if not that then...well there is wat... ALOT OF women out there...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Originally posted by K3vMySt3r
    all i can do is change to a better person and hopefully she'll come to YOU and hopefully want to see how much u've changed... if not that then...well there is wat... ALOT OF women out there...
    Well put!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

they say love is about letting go.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Things are going a little better between us now. I havent talked to her in about a week and she came up to me and was talking to me like she missed me. we talked for about 30 min but never anything about us and our relationship. I hope that more comes from this. I'll just have to wait and see but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Thanks for all the advice everyone and if there is anymore, that would be great.

Everyone just tells me to give her some room and leave her alone for a little while and she'll come back to me. Is that the right thing to do????
    Well, everyone is right.
    Don't forget to look at other girls while you do that.