+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: True Confessions

True Confessions

What's the worst thing you've ever done to an SO?

For me, I treated my high school boyfriend like a slave, i.e. making him come back to town from college right before finals to take me to Senior Prom when I was going out with someone else, flirting with others, making out with someone else, bla bla bla.

He was a total pussy and I think he asked for it, but it was still wrong.

A friend of mine told me that a guy once faked amnesia because he wanted to break up with her.

I think we'll see that the guys have done worse things than the girls, if everyone tells the truth.....

Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What's the worst thing you've ever done to an SO?

For me, I treated my high school boyfriend like a slave, i.e. making him come back to town from college right before finals to take me to Senior Prom when I was going out with someone else, flirting with others, making out with someone else, bla bla bla.

He was a total pussy and I think he asked for it, but it was still wrong.

A friend of mine told me that a guy once faked amnesia because he wanted to break up with her.

I think we'll see that the guys have done worse things than the girls, if everyone tells the truth.....

Let's go!
    Wow

Made me laugh though hehe

I don't think I've done anything bad.. but there is plenty time for that

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, geez...I don't know if I can do this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Oh, geez...I don't know if I can do this thread....
    Suck it up! Let's hear it...

point #1...

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    The worst and cruelest thing I've done is tell a girl the honest-to-God truth. I gave her the whole "I don't do relationships" speech. She was receptive to the playmate idea, so we went ahead with it. Fast forward 4 months, several parties, lots of sex and 2 ski trips later. We worked together, and I was unwilling to show up one particular day, and I gave her the same story I gave everyone else at work. She found out and got all pissy with me (nothing to do with another girl, she was just pissed about being lied to).

Honestly, at that point I f*&king hated her personality and even the sex sucked because I simply wasn't attracted to her. I was amazed that she had the audacity to yell at me. Now, picture the scene in "A Few Good Men" where Jack Nicholson is being grilled by Tom Cruise in the courtroom. I didn't say specifically, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" but something very similar with the same meaning. She insisted on the truth so I told her flatly, "Honestly...I'm not attracted to you and frankly, I'm embarassed to show you to my friends."

This was the truth. Her voice just cracked and then she just got all silent. At this point I was furious that she'd made me lose my cool, so I hung up.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

point #1...
    And what about you, little missie? I'd love to hear your confession....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mathias' Great Adventure:

It was my freshman year of college. I was new to the city, 1000 miles away from home, and having the time of my life. But, I was much more innocent that I am now.

I met this blonde. She was really cute, but she had some MAJOR emotional issues. She invited me to her dorm one night, and we watched Stigmata. Okay, cool. Keep in mind, this is the SECOND time we've ever hung out. Got it? Okay.

Then, she says she's worried about me walking back to my dorm (about a 15 minute walk), so I should stay on her couch...

Okay...

About 5 minutes (yes, just five minutes) of me trying to sleep on the couch, she says "Yeah, that's uncomfortable. Why don't I just scoot over, and you sleep here?"

Keep in mind, her roommate is trying to sleep on the top bunk.

So, then, she wants to talk. She starts talking about her lesbian experiences in high school. I'm a guy, I listen. Then, she talks about one, *and starts acting it out*. Biting my ear, finally kissing me...then eventually...going down on me. Yes, while her roommate was in the top bunk. Rates as one of the top sexual experiences of my life.

I'm thinking, "sweeeet"...like every guy on here would. But, that lasted about 3 seconds, as she whispers in my ear, "I love you so much", and cuddles up with me, falling asleep.

Oh, ****.

End of Chapter 1.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm, mathias - I don't see anything mean about that...

BTW - I am too big a wimp to actually be mean to people I am in a relationship with, except that I tend to be emotionally distant when I am angry about something.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Umm, mathias - I don't see anything mean about that...
    Oh, but that was part 1, my friend.

It gets a lot worse.

great thread giga

I have two semi-contenders..;

1. not sure this counts as an SO, it was the purely online 'relationship'. Anyways, I was a teen, I thought I loved him, we hinted at everything from marriage to kids. Until one day I ran off with a handsome guy (current SO). I know, I know, it was only online, but it still really hurt him

2. This is definitely not an SO, but I thought I'd mention it anyway; I let a guy crush on me for at least two years before I had the bravery to crush his spirit and tell him there was simply no chance. And then I proceeded to visit him and engage in lots of friendly behaviour such as riding on the back of his scooter, or going for walks, or sitting and talking. I simply didn't know anybody else there and i'm just naturally friendly.
    Like yeah Tiay, that's right; first completely ignore, then become gf/bf with one of his friends (current SO) directly under his nose, then crush spirit, then TEASE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! I don't think this is really as cruel compared to other things, but I still feel a bad about it somehow..

Oh, my God, Tiay, you rotten, rotten girl!

Okay, here's another one:

I had a guy friend from about 7th grade on who always said he was going to marry me someday. (No, he never did.) One night, he was coming through Oregon, where I was living at the time, and I had this little Toy-Boy who lived downstairs who sulked and refused to leave me alone with my friend.

Soooo, we all piled into bed together. I was in the middle. Nothing sexual happened, although I did slap both of their hands at one point or another. My friend and I thought it was hilarious. Toy-Boy was beyond bent out of shape.

I prefer not to step into any relationship unless I feel fully commited to give the other person all of myself and more. In that, I feel incredible guilt to even tiptoe near any boundaries that might potentially hurt the other person. I rather if the relationship were to faulter in some way, it be a friendship, rather than an intimate one where you could hurt someone incredibly.

Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

point #1...
    Are you serious? If you are, I'll be quite disappointed.

Not that I care anyways, your boyfriend was indeed a pussy afterall.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mathias' Great Adventure, Part II:

So, luckily, she cuddles and goes to sleep before I have to answer the "I love you" bit. I'm scared to death, but I eventually fall asleep, and I don't immediately run away.

At 4 in the morning, things take a turn. My cell phone rings, and she gets up, thinking it's hers (we had the same ringtone, back in the day of simple cell phones). She realizes it's mine...and says...

"Why is some girl named xxxx calling you at 4 AM?"

And what about you, little missie? I'd love to hear your confession....
    i'm far too ashamed lol.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast