+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my friend is falling for my gf

my friend is falling for my gf

he and my gf are friends and they have a lot in common. I talk to her about this already and i trust her but im worrying about him. Hes the type of guy who tend to get attach to any girls he spend time with. They're taking a class togehter once a week at the gym, ic an't be there cuz im too busy. Last ngiht he called me up and told me that hes startin to like her but hes feelin guilty and doesn't want any drama. I've never been in this kinda situation, what do you think i should do?

whoa.. he told you that he was starting to like her?

That was him looking for the "ok" ... I would tell him where you stand with her .. if you like her besure he knows that.. yeah there should be an unwritten rule about dating your friends X .. but she isn't your X???

Watch your back..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

he knows well that i like her. He also knew that my gf and i had a rough time couple days ago (we're good now) and i think you're right hes lookin for the "OK". NEway, i told him taht me and me and my gf are good and i dont' want to lose the friendship and him gettin hurt. good thing ive been watchign my back and told my gf about it ahead of time ....

Trust NO 1 !

good,

as they say watch for you .. cause no one else will!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

let him know that you arent going to ever give him the ok to go after ur gurl! is this guy nuts? U have to be firm with him and draw the line let him know that your friendship depends on it. Remember tho u can't make people do anything. they will ultimately do what they want. and if he does make a move on ur gurl or they do hook up get rid of them both. good luck!

He's not your friend.
    I'm waiting to be impressed...