+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do women cheat?

Why do women cheat?

I know alot of women at my job, elsewhere who have legit boyfriends and husbands and they are still cheating on their men.

a.....Why do women cheat?

b... If you say you love someone why cheat? How can you say you love someone and still cheat?

Women cheat for the same reasons men cheat; because they are assholes. It's not a gender thing.

No, women cheat because they are not being loved enough. And they are not being loved enough because they are stupid enough to settle for idiots who can't.

Okay, never mind. Evidently, it's because they're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by damoclesjones View Post
    No, women cheat because they are not being loved enough. And they are not being loved enough because they are stupid enough to settle for idiots who can't.
    Agree here. There's this girl I had a low key relationship with. She kept breaking up with her BF every 5 minutes then we'd get togethor and she'd ask me if we could step up our relationship a bit.

I had no real interest in her long term but she kept cheating on her boyfried to be with me [really only realised this afterwards] Anyhow she wasn't at all happy with him but needed to be 'loved' by someone, anyone, and would rather stay in a bad relationship than be single.

He wasn't giving her the love she deserved and that's why she cheated on him
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And what's your logic for why men cheat?

Because they have not discovered who they really are; a genius lover of life. Without this direct life experience, a continual rightness and creativity, they lack, and feel lack. They go off into the world of sex, knowledge, power and forgetting; to erase the pain of being who they really are not.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So women cheat because they are stupid, and men cheat because they haven't found themselves yet? mmmmmmmmK.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Men cheat because they want variety and excitement (hormones are a contributer). Men tend to get bored being around the same women everyday/every year.

Men cheat because their wife/girlfriend begin to get obese and dont look too well.
    They also cheat because they found a women who can treat him better.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because they have not discovered who they really are; a genius lover of life. Without this direct life experience, a continual rightness and creativity, they lack, and feel lack. They go off into the world of sex, knowledge, power and forgetting; to erase the pain of being who they really are not.
    So you're saying I only cheated on my ex because I haven't found myself yet?

Yeah, I like the sound of that, definitely alleviates some of the guilt.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Women cheat for the same reasons men cheat; because they are assholes. It's not a gender thing.
    Hey, I have a question. Megan cheats on her boyfriend with me, but she says it's because she still loves me and I'm different and [insert more bullshit here].

Now, I want to make sure that it isn't my mind bullshitting me, but it sounds like she is bullshitting, and she probably did the same on me while we were going out.

True?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Hey, I have a question. Megan cheats on her boyfriend with me, but she says it's because she still loves me and I'm different and [insert more bullshit here].

Now, I want to make sure that it isn't my mind bullshitting me, but it sounds like she is bullshitting, and she probably did the same on me while we were going out.

True?
    I think it is simply a matter of greener grass...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So you're saying I only cheated on my ex because I haven't found myself yet?
    No, I'm saying you only cheated on your ex because you haven't lost yourself yet.
    Yeah, I like the sound of that, definitely alleviates some of the guilt.
    Then you misunderstand. Hanging onto guilt is insane; but when you really see how selfish, shoddy and cruel you have been, you first feel a guilt that almost completely crushes you; from this, redemption is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by loveman View Post
    I know alot of women at my job, elsewhere who have legit boyfriends and husbands and they are still cheating on their men.

a.....Why do women cheat?

b... If you say you love someone why cheat? How can you say you love someone and still cheat?
    If a woman cheats its usually because her current bf/husband is not making a good effort or is letting her walk all over him. Infact when a girl dumps a guy and goes for another man, the one to blame is the ex BF who practically hand wrapped her for the next guy.

Once a woman finds a good partner, she will stick to him like glue.

As for men cheating, its in our nature. We were made to make as many women pregnant as possible. A woman can have 1 baby a year. While a man can make women pregnant everyday... thats deep core psychology... I wont get into if its wrong or right.
    Last edited by Alex Nova; 20-10-06 at 04:39 PM.
    // -- //

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    This is the best answer on here. Everything else is just an attempt to justify males who cheat. I hate to point this out, boys, but it really IS a choice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast