+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i ... or shouldn't i?

Should i ... or shouldn't i?

There's a girl i get along with really well in one of my uni clubs. We seem to get along pretty well and i'm fairly sure she's interested in me. I'd like to ask her out except my problem is that in the next few weeks we're both busy with exams and then i go away overseas for about 3 months. my worries are mainly that there's no point in asking her out since even if something does come out of it'll be put on hold and something like that can fall apart easily. at the same time i like her a lot and don't want to pass up this chance i've got

any advice would be great
    thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you just take her on a date? You don't need to worry beyond that. Stop planning your future together; it is too soon. YOu guys can go out, have a good time, and if you leave a good impression, you can pick up again when you come back (if she is still available, and if you are still interested).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Take her out now. That way, she'll remember how much fun you had and won't get into a serious, committed relationship while you're gone. Don't expect her not to date at all, but if you make a good enough impression, she'll be there when you get back.