+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to turn a "fake bf" to a "real one"?

How to turn a "fake bf" to a "real one"?

Recently I got myself involved in a rather fun game with a friend of mine. This guy friend of mine started spreading rumours that he and I are dating. I decided to play along and started saying "yes" whenever I am being asked. In fact, we don't look or act like bf/gf enough. As I continue playing the game, I feel that I start to become attracted to him. Last week we did hang out for almost the entire weekend but he seems to be quite indifferent. He did not seem very comfortable when I touched him. Hmm We definitely write each other more emails than before and in the past we never hanged out alone. It's something new. I've also heard from a good friend of his that he never dated anyone before. In fact, he is a very good looking guy and very smart. He's got the complete package. I know a lot of other girls would love to date him. Sometimes I really wish that this fake relationship can become a real one... I really don't wish to harm out friendship and don't want to look stupid either. I am really bad at reading into guy's mind. Any advice?

Jesus, yes, I have some advice. Run away! This guy started these rumors without discussing it with you first? You just went along with it without asking him what he was playing at? Now he's giving you the brush-off?

This sucks! The only chance you have to make it better is to sit down with him alone somewhere and have a say-everything, heart-to-heart conversation. This is also a chance to make it much worse. I can't imagine what he was thinking.

Protect yourself.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What an odd "game". Was this perhaps an attempt to see if you were interested in him? Or maybe an attempt to keep other guys away? Very strange...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See, this is why this is the ask a MALE forum. I won't give the shitty advice that this little girls chose to give...

Actually, yes, I will. What the **** are you thinking? This guy is either crazy, controlling, or both. Get the HELL away from him.

Sounds to me like he's either very very shy around you [which could mean he really likes you] is mentally disturbed, or has some other more personal issue going on.

We need more input really, not enough info
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

I wouldn't run away...sounds like you guys are pretty good friends. Sometime when you guys are hanging out, start to show yourself off more, your looks that is, and do it blatently, maybe just straight asking him if you look good. If he plays along, or says yea your hot, then you know hes interested...if he tries to laugh it off or change the subject or something with a bad vibe, hes probs not interested in you like that. Either way, your not risking much, but its easy to find out if hes actually interested, and showing yourself off is always a good way to show guys your confidence...could even make him more attracted to you. So, slap on some tight jeans and ask how your booty looks, put on a low cut shirt and tell him "it makes your boobs look good right?" and wait for the response...act accordingly, not akward, after. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Exploderman09 View Post
    I wouldn't run away...sounds like you guys are pretty good friends. Sometime when you guys are hanging out, start to show yourself off more, your looks that is, and do it blatently, maybe just straight asking him if you look good. If he plays along, or says yea your hot, then you know hes interested...if he tries to laugh it off or change the subject or something with a bad vibe, hes probs not interested in you like that. Either way, your not risking much, but its easy to find out if hes actually interested, and showing yourself off is always a good way to show guys your confidence...could even make him more attracted to you. So, slap on some tight jeans and ask how your booty looks, put on a low cut shirt and tell him "it makes your boobs look good right?" and wait for the response...act accordingly, not akward, after. GL
    I don't think she still has this problem after 4 years