+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on wedding Vows

Advice on wedding Vows

In the long days to come, I ________, will cherish you _______ for everything you will ever offer. In the memories we will make, I will always be there. In the dreams we will share I will always care. Through the shadows and the light, the pain and the life we will forever share, I will always be there. I will support you and hold you up when you can’t stand. I will catch u if your fall and be your everlasting friend. I give you my heart and my soul, resting on the petals of this rose. Forever to be yours long after the petals fall from there place. Till the end of things to come in this life, I will be yours and honor your every thought. To be true to you as the one and only I love, long after the feathers fall from the dieing wings of the dove. Of every gift I’ve ever gotten, receiving your for both your father and our Father above is the one I gladly will hold close for the rest of my life.

I just wrote them for my wedding vows. What do you think? Any advice?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are trying to impress your girl, this will work. However, if you take your vows seriously, as in you are making an actual promise, I think it is too much to ask of yourself. Marriage ideally lasts a long time, and the things you are promising I think you will find are very extravagant when real life sets in.

But maybe not; I tend to be a pessimist.

Congratulations on your pending wedding, and I hope to god you are *at least* in your late 20s.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    I prefer something along the lines of this:

"Say, if you're suckin' my dick, I'll pay you. Deal?"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are such a vulgar kid? You need your mouth washed out with soap.

Lost Dreamer: I like vows that begin with the words, "I promise to try...". If you want to express your love, consider making it finite, as in "on this special day". Know what I mean?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Lost Dreamer: I like vows that begin with the words, "I promise to try...". If you want to express your love, consider making it finite, as in "on this special day". Know what I mean?
    yup well im the hopless romantic type, i tenp to be very sentimental in what i say and write. I cant help it i guess.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I got used to soap a long time ago. They tried putting peppers in my eyes when I say things like that, but they soon realized I'm too awesome to feel physical pain.