+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any ideas?

Any ideas?

hi everyone, i really need some ideas about my boyfriend's Birthday, i cant find anything appropriate and suitable for him and for my budget also, to be honest im a university student and i cant afford to spend thousands on this....i always bougth s.th that he likes, but now i'm stuck... let me mention that we're together for 2 years and we live 2gether...so we're not dating for a month so please help me guys..
    thnx

um.. what kinds of things does he like? what have you previously gotten him? give us some hints here..!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Males like food. Cook for him and give him sex.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

haha good point vashti...but i think i have to buy him s.th plus those things.. for his last birthday i got him a CK watch, but the problem is he is interested in cars and those stuff and i cant buy him anything related to cars cause i donno anything about cars

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think females tend to overemphasize the importance of gifts. Men don't usually care about them. However, if he likes to fiddle around with cars, there are probably some tools he could use. Does he have a friend who he works with, or perhaps a relative? You can ask them for a suggestion.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah, we honestly just don't care about gifts. Personally, I just look at the fact that she tried to get me something and it makes me happy.

My ideal birthday present is being taken out to my favorite restaurant. I don't really enjoy receiving "presents" anymore. Take note, I'm 16.

Guys like experiences at least as much as trinkets. Give him something to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia.Julia View Post
    haha good point vashti...but i think i have to buy him s.th plus those things.. for his last birthday i got him a CK watch, but the problem is he is interested in cars and those stuff and i cant buy him anything related to cars cause i donno anything about cars
    Buy him a Sat-nav system, if he hasn't already got one.

All the rage now, plus us guys hate asking for directions. It's practical and won't be left sitting around or considered useless
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Guys like experiences at least as much as trinkets. Give him something to remember.
    Deepthroat him.