+ Follow This Topic

Thread: B/f more loving/attentive at outings

B/f more loving/attentive at outings

My b/f gets really loving and attentive when we got to music events and parties. It kind of freaks me out. He'll tell me how much he loves me and how beautiful I am.

We are both musicians as well. This past Sat we played a show together (I sing he plays drums). A friend of his had brought some reef and he got high with him (he rarely does anymore). He was so attentive and loving thru the whole night and told me it's such a fantasy come true to play with me and that he also has fantasies of me singing him to sleep. Afterwards we were really passionate towards each other and ended up staying in his truck very late because we didn't want to leave each other (he had his son that night so I couldn't stay at his place). We even phone sexed the whole ride home... something we haven't done in a long time and he said we need to do more of.

The next day he was completely different. This has happened more than once. He was almost cold. He was exhausted because he had been wortking on his house and preparing for contractors and just seemed in a really bad mood and said he couldn't wait until the house repairs were overwith. It really bugged me he didn't seem to have an ounce of the passion/romance he did the night before... plus we've started to just get over a pretty rough patch in our relationship. I finally asked him "You were awfully mushy last night. Was that just the p-o-t?" He said "I still feel mushy. I was just in a really good mood and feeling really happy.. simple as that."
    Last edited by Crackerlove; 24-10-06 at 12:37 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you change your screen name, nebulachick?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Because I was embarrassed to say I didn't break up with him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    After all this time of you posting about him, do you think any of us are surprised to hear you are still with him?

Have you ever spoken to a professional? I think you should. Your life will amount to nothing but a series of similar posts in this forum about this relationship unless you get yourself together.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?