+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More tips for guys

Wouldn't you guys say there is a different set of rules when looking for a keeper rather than looking for a hookup? Alex started this thread talking about how to get laid, not get married.

And btw, Alex, take the link out of your sig. You've been here long enough to know it's verboten.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Wouldn't you guys say there is a different set of rules when looking for a keeper rather than looking for a hookup? Alex started this thread talking about how to get laid, not get married
    Yes true Giga but it just shows we are different from other guys...........we think long term not just one night stands
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Yes true Giga but it just shows we are different from other guys...........we think long term not just one night stands
    Aaah. Yes. You're all such romantic saps. Right.

What-eveer
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wouldn't you guys say there is a different set of rules when looking for a keeper rather than looking for a hookup? Alex started this thread talking about how to get laid, not get married.
    True. The conversation has certainly evolved.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

True and I do agree that there are seprate rules for each. But I don't do one night stands, but I aint looking for a keeper right now either, so I guess you could say that I use both sets of rules.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    True. The conversation has certainly evolved.
    It's kinda sweet that it went in the direction it did, isn't it? I guess we have some good guys here on LF.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Romantic, sappy sorts, aren't they?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe you just worded this poorly, but we ALL know you guys want something (sex). You aren't fooling anyone, and pretending like you are about to leave will tell us to not bother wasting our time.

Also, it has the potential for making a girl feel insecure. Why would that be an attractive quality? Do you like insecure girls?

It is your JOB to impress us. If we aren't impressed, you won't be getting anything, will you? The trick is that you all need to learn how to do this without sounding arrogant. For some reason, this is hard for many men.
    Offcourse women know that most guys are after sex, if some doubt this then they are not very fine tuned to male qualities.

As far as attracting insecure women, your way off the mark here, I dislike low self esteem people altogether and avoid them like the plaque, high self esteem is the way to go! They are much more upbeat, friendlier and more horny

As far as impressing women goes, no its not our job to impress women. If I did then half of them would walk. Imagine a scenario on the first few dates where one guy meets a gorgeous model, he tries to impress her with his cool sports car, takes her to a fancy dinner, talks about his job directly or indirectly... clearly the model will feel BORED with him and feel that he is arrogant and tryhard, women are so fine tuned to guys trying to impress them, and 9/10 guys will try and do this, the guy is insecure and beta so he needs materialistic stuff to make him look good. End of date, the guy is rejected UNLESS shes a gold digging prostitute...

Now imagine some guy comes along, goes out for a quick drink with her then soon after he ends the date first, then meets her again, he also has a nice car but doesnt even talk about it, she discovers it herself, for their second date he invites her to come shopping with him as he needs a new jumper etc. He is not trying to impress her, he is alpha, he can seduce he on his own without any glossy expensive things.

//STOP SPAMMING//
    // -- //

For the record, I find flashy cars to be a huge turn-off. Nothing says "Immature Jerk" louder than a flashy car.

Then again, I hate cologne, pinky rings, people who pop the corks out of champagne bottles across the room and smarminess in general, so maybe I'm just a weirdo.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nova View Post
    As far as impressing women goes, no its not our job to impress women. If I did then half of them would walk. Imagine a scenario on the first few dates where one guy meets a gorgeous model, he tries to impress her with his cool sports car, takes her to a fancy dinner, talks about his job directly or indirectly... clearly the model will feel BORED with him and feel that he is arrogant and tryhard, women are so fine tuned to guys trying to impress them, and 9/10 guys will try and do this, the guy is insecure and beta so he needs materialistic stuff to make him look good. End of date, the guy is rejected UNLESS shes a gold digging prostitute...

Now imagine some guy comes along, goes out for a quick drink with her then soon after he ends the date first, then meets her again, he also has a nice car but doesnt even talk about it, she discovers it herself, for their second date he invites her to come shopping with him as he needs a new jumper etc. He is not trying to impress her, he is alpha, he can seduce he on his own without any glossy expensive things.
    You are assuming that I meant a guy should try to impress her with "things". That is not what I meant at all. (Did you read the rest of this thread?)

Anyway, if all you are looking for is to get laid, I still think you are going about this all wrong. If all you want to do is get laid, I think you SHOULD flash the cash. There are definitley girls who will hook into you. They just aren't necessarily keepers.

But what do I know. I am just a woman.
    Last edited by vashti; 27-10-06 at 06:48 AM.

Anyway, if all you are looking for is to get laid, I still think you are going about this all wrong. If all you want to do is get laid, I think you SHOULD flash the cash. There are definitley girls who will hook into you. They just aren't necessarily keepers.

Yeah- send the hos off with the bozos, and leave the Quality for us.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For the record, I find flashy cars to be a huge turn-off. Nothing says "Immature Jerk" louder than a flashy car.

Then again, I hate cologne, pinky rings, people who pop the corks out of champagne bottles across the room and smarminess in general, so maybe I'm just a weirdo.

Flashy cars to me say "I have too much money with nothing constructive to spend it on". Either that, or "I have a small weenie".

Flashy cars to me say "I have too much money with nothing constructive to spend it on". Either that, or "I have a small weenie".

BCSD. Did you see Personal Services? Old 80's movie.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BCSD? (puzzled)

And no, I never saw that movie...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast